UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Buying World Cutoff Set, also interested in a quality portable cutoff set.

Paying mils for the world cutoff set.
Lemme know what kind of pvp/town cutoffs sets u have and how many books etc.

aim ~ alpoeater

I need a large (almost 100 book) world cutoff set, like the ones Jynx makes, which have the whole map, including dungeons. also looking for a 14 book or less pvp cutoff set for my backpack with towns and pvp hotspots (buccs, gy, yew gate, cove, del pond, etc...). Thanks in advance.

Uomvp

Knight
obv. going to take my time. since i now have 3 people and it's a lot of boks. lol. What are each paying? Kind of important

aim. uomvp10

Uomvp

Knight
let me think about it. 9k pretty low for the amount of work ur asking for. i'll get back to u soon

i paid 3.5m for my set of jynxs books. they were worth every penny. well labeled with coors. and the map had really good coverage. Cutoff Map.jpg

Uomvp

Knight
I will def. do everyones library, be patient since i now have 4 libraries to make. I am moving tomorrow but aim me and we can chat about prices.

aim. uomvp10

Xantumal

Page
I have the same set as Black Sheep. Very handy with the map having all the points on it, lets me use even on Razor.

Uomvp

Knight
depends on what you are looking for and how many books you need. I need to think of a price but i am open to discuse it. I will be back on aim tomorrow evening.

Thx animal man, i wasnt sure if that was one of jynxs sets. Im sure u probably told me that, but my memory has been taking a beating from all the pot ive smoked over the years. :D