UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Buying Tailor Power Scroll

Seriph

Wanderer
Buying Tailor Power Scroll

Looking to buy a Tailoring Power Scrool. I'd like it to be 120 skill but I may not be able to pay that much. So show me what you have and for what price.

Seriph

Wanderer
Re: Buying Tailor Power Scroll

Is it true that the power scrolls aren't stackable? Cause in that case I think I'm leaning more towards the 120. Makes more sense to me...

Seriph

Wanderer

Well if I can't get at 120 I may just go for a 115. Thanks for your offers, we'll just have to see. Best to get 120 so I am hoping...

Seriph

Wanderer

Thanks so much you guys! I'm so surprised someone doesn't have an extra 120, guess they rare and people don't like to get rid of them. :/

Zilverz

Wanderer

Seriph said:
Thanks so much you guys! I'm so surprised someone doesn't have an extra 120, guess they rare and people don't like to get rid of them. :/

i had a +20 for sale.... you didnt use the search ... you should next time ... but i just sold it yesterday for 1 million . and yes they are less frequent than smith 120 scrolls

Seriph

Wanderer

I did search, i guess I just didn't find...1 mil??? Ouch! Maybe I'll just go with a 115 heh