UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Buying services in Devil's Rejects

GimpCent

Knight
I am looking for info on how they do recruitment and what the leadership structure is and if you know any internal divides within the guild itself. If you dislike Devil's Rejects well here is your chance to see a decent amount of damage done to them internally.

I am willing to offer money and items in trades for services which amount to contract sabotage. Most likely you will never be caught unless they change a lot internally to how the guild works.

So if you are just a low member in the guild or just sick of the same boring stuff. Ill love to pay you well showing you how to maintain substantial damage within a guild over a long period of time.

This isn't my first time doing this and I have done it to larger and much better ran guilds. If you are up for the job and have at least a GED contact me asap, you will have fun I promise.

ill do it. but tbh rejects is over. we all damage now. new leader etc. expect us after this holiday weekend. but ya pay me i love mayham ill do it lmao *daily i am disproved on who i thought the biggest nerd on uo is* dont worry though, im sure it wont be you tomorrow lmao

GimpCent

Knight
ill do it. but tbh rejects is over. we all damage now. new leader etc. expect us after this holiday weekend. but ya pay me i love mayham ill do it lmao *daily i am disproved on who i thought the biggest nerd on uo is* dont worry though, im sure it wont be you tomorrow lmao

Will Swamp Thing be following you to Damage?