UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Buying Runes to Swamp Thing's houses

GimpCent

Knight
I am looking to buy runes to Swamp Thing's houses, including the castle he has for sale currently. I will pay more than enough if he is a friend of yours to make it worth it.

I will not release names of anyone who sells me runes.

Also I am looking to buy info on what he does besides sit at the bank. Does he pvm? Does he play dress up in his house? I am looking to know what hours he is works? Anything that would allow me to run into him more often in a non guardzone area.

He followed me around at the bank today calling me names in guard zone. Which is fine you can play how you want but I just like not to have little kids following me around crying. So this info is greatly valued by me and is a legit buying thread.

I really do want this service and I really do want these runes. I am buying a item and a service.

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/549377/
"7) Trades must be for in-game items and services."

Skype GimpCent

swampthing

Sorceror
My houses are located at Yew moongate (small marble looking vendor one same screen as bank, and brit moongate (Across the road waterfall entrance . I PVP on chars Anthrax, RAIDEN, and G-Money. Most of my chars are in SL. My Castle is by destard at the top of the swamp. I also own a house at brit GY. I'd like to see you try something. Good Luck, bitch-made.

GimpCent

Knight
My houses are located at Yew moongate (small marble looking vendor one same screen as bank, and brit moongate (Across the road waterfall entrance . I PVP on chars Anthrax, RAIDEN, and G-Money. Most of my chars are in SL. My Castle is by dastard at the top of the swamp. I also own a house at brit GY. I'd like to see you try something. Good Luck, bitch-made.

Can I get a rune inside the castle and what house at Brit gY?

Brit moongate house.. what is the house sign say?

amtothepm

Knight
My houses are located at Yew moongate (small marble looking vendor one same screen as bank, and brit moongate (Across the road waterfall entrance . I PVP on chars Anthrax, RAIDEN, and G-Money. Most of my chars are in SL. My Castle is by dastard at the top of the swamp. I also own a house at brit GY. I'd like to see you try something. Good Luck, bitch-made.