UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

BUYING NAVY HUE PIGMENT DYE

susejmaster

Traveler
I HAVE MORE GOLD THAN YOU CAN DREAM OF

I NEED THIS TO DYE MY BOOTS

English is not a first language for you i take it. You saild 1.5 million dollars when i am sure you were refering to gold. Dragonlord jumped on that and was looking help someone become and irl millionaire... I was trying to get people not to feed that trolling and you took it incorectly and went ahead and fed it yourself...

amtothepm

Knight
English is not a first language for you i take it. You saild 1.5 million dollars when i am sure you were refering to gold. Dragonlord jumped on that and was looking help someone become and irl millionaire... I was trying to get people not to feed that trolling and you took it incorectly and went ahead and fed it yourself...

Code Blue

Knight