UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Buying Large Forge, Prospectors Tools...

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
Buying Large Forge, Prospectors Tools...

Title says it, looking to buy the following. All prices are initial offerings, have what I need but want more than Im offering, let me know.

Large forge - 10k
Prospectors Tools - 1k
Beetle - 3k

Aim: pceleri

Thank you!

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Re: Buying Large Forge, Prospectors Tools...

I can help you out with the large forge tonight.

AIM MadeInKeBeK

I'll do with your price, and please take my offer I need the gp's :)

!STiTCH!

Sorceror

I would love to take you up on that, however, I will not be on this evening, nor will I be back for about 6 days, if you could manage sooner, I got your 10k.

MadeInQuebec

I'm at work, The earliest I can do something would be like 6h00 PM tonight, so in about 3½ or 4 hours is the fastest I can do.

Will that work ?

!STiTCH!

Sorceror

Yah, we can work that actually, due to time zone differences that will be about 3:30-4:00 so I think we can manage, add me to AIM and hit me up when you are available, Im also looking for an anvil, how much would one of them set me back?

MadeInQuebec

12K for both would be fine. Just tell me if you want Facing East of Facing South. And i'll make as soon as I get home and hit you on AIM

!STiTCH!

Sorceror

Deal MadeInQuebec, hit me up when you get on.

**TS note- I have the beetle, and a deal made for forge, but Im still in need of any prospectors tools anyone may have.**

iamjack

Wanderer

anvil took 50% more resource to build compare with a large forge =) u can check that out from uoss
if you could pay 10k for forge then it should be the price for an anvil~
but nevermind~goods have been pulled off from vendor

!STiTCH!

Sorceror

Iamjack, I mean no offense here, not that I doubt the resources it took to make the anvil, however I have been offered Forge and Anvil for less than you were asking for the anvil, its simple economics here. I do appreciate the offer.

iamjack

Wanderer

my price based on your offer on forge
its alright =) i would do it the same
since he is doing a deal half cheaper than mine
but some people may thoug difference since money are too easy to make for people like porker player or tamer

MadeInQuebec

I didnt knew for sure how much it was gonna take, just that I have the ressources and that I dont have any gold left and that's its an excellent timing for me ;)

iamjack

Wanderer

lol so do i, people rarely to buy large forge since most have them have their own worker. if a forge which took 100 ingots to make -> 10k, so an anvil which took 150 ignot should be 15k? that's the way i am thinking. of coz 12k beat 25k for sure

MadeInQuebec

iamjack;1626601 said:
lol so do i, people rarely to buy large forge since most have them have their own worker. if a forge which took 100 ingots to make cost 10k, so an anvil which took 150 ignot should be 15k? that's the way i am thinking. of coz 12k beat 25k for sure

Totally agree, But with 12K Im pretty sure I make money, and i'll finally be able to restock my pearls that have been low for the last two weeks ;)

iamjack

Wanderer

MadeInQuebec;1626602 said:
Totally agree, But with 12K Im pretty sure I make money, and i'll finally be able to restock my pearls that have been low for the last two weeks ;)

ad:selling regs - 200k set in stock pearls 6 each, 30g per set, 6gp and 4gp if buy separately

!STiTCH!

Sorceror

I see what you're saying Iamjack, makes perfect sense actually, I however am one of those poor people, Ive made enough gold so far to buy a mining home and outfit it with a forge, then its back to being a broke ass gnome. And I in no way wish to put you off to future business deals.

MadeInQuebec

iamjack;1626607 said:
ad:selling regs - 200k set in stock pearls 6 each, 30g per set, 6gp and 4gp if buy separately

Thanks for the offer, but that 12k will bring my fortune up to about 18k's :p I absolutely cannot afford bulk regs at the moment, i'll just go at the store and get 999 of them and i'll be able to hold on for a while.

Thanks for the offer !

iamjack

Wanderer

no worry mate =)
i am not blamming you on not buying thous
just trying to explain why it is so expensive~
i got to restock my npc for someone orders anyway
you don't have to feel sorry about that~

iamjack

Wanderer

MadeInQuebec;1626611 said:
Thanks for the offer, but that 12k will bring my fortune up to about 18k's :p I absolutely cannot afford bulk regs at the moment, i'll just go at the store and get 999 of them and i'll be able to hold on for a while.

Thanks for the offer !

i am stealing all perals and moss @ vespan recently ;p
but no worries i am low on gold and energy and going to stop very soon...