UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Buying Composite Bow/Crossbow

Frasier

Sorceror
This is challenging. I'm looking for a bow that usually is dropped when looting.

Following RvB rules.

Mods it MUST have

DI 30-40 (not above 40)
SC-1/0 (not above)
Cold damage 80% or more (or alternative damage type, fire/poison/energy 80% or more)

It also may have Night Sight, Luck, Slayer, Lower Requirements, Hit Dispel, Self Repair

BUT IT MAY NOT HAVE leech/area/lower hit/resists/ssi/spell hit/ubws

PM me, thank you :)

Frasier

Sorceror
kobra89pl, I'm very sorry but your bow is not what I'm looking for (it has ssi, resists and it's 100% phys damage)...

T.W. I know what you are thinking ;)

Ilikered

Sorceror
First i tought u can use Frostbringer and i could give u for free. But its a bow and it has stam regen and 50 di so u cant use it for red vs black ;p( i think u want it for it :p)

PM me if im wrong and if u want it

april0395

Sorceror
The closest I've found so far is a DI 38% composite. It lacks everything else you need, however. :[ If you still want this, pm me.

Frasier

Sorceror
Thank you for your offer but it has HML which is not allowed mod in RvB. Without hml it would be nice :)

Lord Aero

Sorceror
hey.. how does Hit lower defense affect REDvBlack? I thought you guys couldn't have dci? If so, HLD shouldn't affect the gameplay.

Frasier

Sorceror
hey.. how does Hit lower defense affect REDvBlack? I thought you guys couldn't have dci? If so, HLD shouldn't affect the gameplay.

If I read the rules right that mod is not allowed. I'm not familiar with the game code. I will check this out, thank you sir :)

Frasier

Sorceror
According to my inquiries HLD (and HLA) would effect.
(defense chance increase can be a negative number, in which case it is a reduction in defense)

Two Wolves

Knight
According to UOGuide, HLD will make RvB players defence chance go negative since they have no defence chance increase.

ref. http://www.uoguide.com/Hit_Lower_Defense

"A successful hit with such a weapon lowers the defense rating of the target by a flat 25 percentage points for 8 seconds (defense chance increase can be a negative number, in which case it is a reduction in defense)."

Similarly, if hit chance increase becomes negative then it reduces the hit chance over all.

We are also interested in regular Bow and Heavy Crossbows of this type.