UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Buying an IRL Computer screen.

Drucilia

Knight
Need one to hook my laptop to. Will pay cash through PayPal.
Would be totally epic to own another players computer screen.
Just post what screen u have laying unused in ur garage.
This is for real.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
I have this one available. Still in perfect working condition, doesn't flash off too much.

According to my calculation, I could ship it out to your for 195$ USD. Much better deal than @raveX is offering you.

PM if interested

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Drucilia is an idiot..... honestly hes retard

Why hes retarded?
Close to everyone I know in ZS had something given irl by another guildie, or been helped in one way or another.

Not to look far Kobra had his computer fixed by the lider, I had my laptop fixed by the Pirate, mutiple people been sending each other screens and microphones. There have been a couple of car mechanics playing (Magnea is still active) that been reparing stuff for free in guild.

Whenever I have some extras I ask around in the guild - last week i been offering Kapero a new microwave.

Edit: Unfortunately I dont have a spare screen, Drucilla - otherwise I would send you.

Good John

Wanderer
The new trend blame all member ZS. Lets respect because we play together here. Tolerate their and repspect . Maybe there is on Demise player lives near Drucila and sell him to screen .

Takezo Kensei

Wanderer
i think so hate all ZS because you're better than the Yankees in everything even lags everywhere we beat you. That's why you show your hate forum. The only thing that comes to you just blame us .

A reszta Polaków ,którzy grają razem w gildiach razem z amerkancami powniscie sie zastanowic z kim gracie i przeciwko komu jestescie. Bo oni was tylko w swoich gildiach toleruja a tak naprawde was nienawidza. Pozdrawiam was RODACY...

Yaz

Squire
Need one to hook my laptop to. Will pay cash through PayPal.
Would be totally epic to own another players computer screen.
Just post what screen u have laying unused in ur garage.
This is for real.

For Europeans, it's best the buy electronics from Germany. Prices are cheap and shipping cost is not expensive.