UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

buying a niche 1/3 HCI pally Ring

Diz

Wanderer
These mods are required:
1 FC
3 FCR
5(+) HCI

The final mod (or two ;)) can be anything listed:

10(+) DI,
4(+) LMC,
10(+) DCI,
4(+) Any stat,
10(+) Any resist,
50(+) Luck,
10(+) in the following skill(s): Resist/Chivalry/Tactics/Anat/Healing/Swords/Parry

Because I listed a lot of different 'final' mods, that means the values I would offer on various rings may vary... I tried to list the secondary mods in terms of value/priority, if that helps.

If anyone has anything like this, feel free to post it or send me a PM. I'm currently offering gold only.

Thanks for checking out this thread! :)

PS - I already own a 1/3, 15 HCI, poison ring - so no I am not searching for huge HCI - 5 is enough (Totem + Glads + Shield = 35 or 40 already), anymore is not going to be valued as priority.

Last edited:

Diz

Wanderer
I like Cat King's ring and am interested in it, but I still want to give other people the opportunity to post some other rings as well. :)

Diz

Wanderer
I'm leaning towards Cat King's ring, but still want to give other people a chance to post something that fits this description. Bump! :)

Diz

Wanderer
I've seen some great 1/3 15 HCI, 4th or 5th mod rings in this thread, it's actually quite a solid list if you look through the thread...

...sadly and ironically, I'm not actually in the market for a 1/3, 15 HCI +mod ring.

I'm in the market for a 1/3, 6+ HCI ring, with 4th or 5th mods that are listed in the first post.

If I could afford to make it rain gold pieces, I would've snatched up at least two of the above. Sadly, I'm not such a boss. Yet. I've tried briefly negotiating with some of the above offers, but frankly speaking they are out of my budget or too similar to what I already own.

So far the one that seems to fit my description the best is Cat King's, but I'm still continuing this search. Consider this another bump in this questlike thread, I appreciate all of the replies so far. :)

Diz

Wanderer
Talked to Cat King recently, I'm gonna be purchasing his 1/3, 8HCI, 6 LMC ring in the near future... but I still want to give people the opportunity to post more. Bump! :p

Diz

Wanderer
Well, apparently Cat King can't find the ring (1/3, 6 LMC, 8 HCI) he posted above... so I'm still looking for one that fits this description.

Bump! :awesome:

Diz

Wanderer
I have bought Musha's ring, which was actually 1/3, 8 HCI, 4 LMC, 50 Luck. Nice for Doom when I finish my suit with Glads collar! :awesome:

But, I'm not finished searching for others... please continue posting rings if you got any that fit this description, thanks! :D

Last edited:

Diz

Wanderer
Already got a nice one from this thread, but I might as well continue looking for more.

Bump! :)