UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

buying 20x gold plate bods

buying 20x gold plate bods

i'm buying any of these pieces 20x gold plate helm, arms, gloves, gorg. i also have a 20x gold plate legs bod that i'll trade for any of the ones i need.

Zilverz

Wanderer
iLL BiLL said:
why the fuck is it that every time i post about bods some dick4 feels the need to write that same thing. yes i know you dipshit, thanks

one of the reasons is because in the past you were trying to buy colored BODS like this for 25k

post a link to a thread of me saying that i'll buy bods like that for 25k. that's the second fucking time you've said the same stupid fucking thing on one of my bod threads. either post something useful to me or stop it.

Zilverz

Wanderer
iLL BiLL said:
post a link to a thread of me saying that i'll buy bods like that for 25k. that's the second fucking time you've said the same stupid fucking thing on one of my bod threads. either post something useful to me or stop it.

dood it was like months ago and i remimber it was you because of your dumbass name. but no worries im off your thread ...i have tons of color smith deeds and ill let you know if i score another gold plate one that you need ... i surely will reword it so it is more appropriate next time.

Zilverz

Wanderer
hey i have 20 exc Golden Plate Helm

i will trade for

20 exc Bronze Plate Helm
or
20 exc Bronze Plate Arms
or
1 million cash

aim: nocalex

Zilverz

Wanderer
aggapite runic doesnt exsist on this shard ... if you were to get one from this reward it would be worth 5 - 10 million range 1/6th of an aggapite runic is worth 1 million at least if you got the +60 smith hammer it would prob be worth even more prob around 10million

i am not interested in the gold legs ... trade for the bronze pieces or 1 million gold

Zilverz

Wanderer
maveri8888 said:
zilverz i'll sell you your choice of bronze bod for 1 mil a piece :) the gold are probably worth 100-200k tops :/

maver you are always way off on all your pricing scheme .... since bronze is the same reward as the gold ... and based on your pricing scale ill give you your " 200k tops " suggestion for both bods .... or are you full of shit ? your funny man

Zilverz

Wanderer
HH-Executioner said:
How much would a 20 Exc Valorite Plate Helm Bod go for here?

you need to make a post and see if anyone is collecting.. or a pricecheck post .. and not make replied off ILLBILLz thread

zilverz if you think one of those bods is worth 1mil you're fuckin nuts. as you said agie runics don't exist on this shard, and +60 ashes aren't worth 2mil on this shard because they're not very useful. you can keep your helm bod for that you greedy bastard

Zilverz

Wanderer
iLL BiLL said:
zilverz if you think one of those bods is worth 1mil you're fuckin nuts. as you said agie runics don't exist on this shard, and +60 ashes aren't worth 2mil on this shard because they're not very useful. you can keep your helm bod for that you greedy bastard

no no you misunderstood... Aggapite runics have the chance to exsist .. .no one currently has them ... you would be the only person with one .. worth 5-10 million range ... and your fuckin nuts if you think a +60 is worth 2 million ... it is worth the same as the aggie runic ... that hammer allows someone to be a 180 smith, craft any item in the game and it be exceptional 100% of the time... i have never seen one for sale on the forums in the past 15 months or so i been playing on UOG

w/ a 30 ash equipped and a 115 smithy i have 95% chance to make exceptional plate tunics and 100% chance to make exceptional dragon deeds. if i was 120 smith i'd proabably have 100% chance to make tunics. paying 10mil for a 60 ash to give me another 5% on my plate is not worth it. like i said, 2mil tops for a 60 ash