UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Buying 0/3 ring; offering BRSK

Well, I've still yet to find anyone who has/is willing to part with the piece that I've been needing for a while... I need something with a MINIMUM of the following. Do not post or PM unless your piece meets all the following:
  • Faster Cast Recovery 3
  • 16% Lower Reagent Cost*
  • 10% Defense Chance Increase*
*Note that the LRC and DCI together must equal 28% or higher to qualify for the BRSK.

I could entertain offers of a piece that only have the LRC+DCI equal 26%, but *ONLY* if it has otherwise substantial improvements over the minimum. Examples of how to improve would be, in order of preference:
  • Higher LRC
  • Higher DCI
  • At least 3% SDI
  • Strength Bonus
  • Hit Chance Increase
  • Other Stat bonuses
  • 10%+ Physical Resistance
Best bet is to BOTH post here and PM me, if you have something I want. I can obviously provide something other than a BRSK for payment; if you have what I want, we can negotiate to see what I could provide that you'd like, should you want something else.

A good number of you saw this, I noticed... Has no one such a ring on hand?

Keep in mind, of course, it must still meet the minimums; I already have a few similar, but inferior, rings.

97 views... Yet no posts or PMs? This shouldn't be THAT hard a ring to get. If you have something like that and don't feel my price is fair, feel free to post and state this. (please show me your ring as well) I'm sure we could work SOMETHING out. :)

I'm honestly surprised that no one has presented a ring yet. There should be a good number of 'em on the shard; I'm only asking, again, for 3 mods, people!

pls visit the link maybe you found investigate item. link
No, none of them came close; the closest (a 0/3 10% LRC 5% DCI) is a whole 13 points below the minimum required. Keep in mind I already have a 0/3 with 15% LRC and 6% DCI. (and +3 INT on top of that) So anything that doesn't even beat THAT is more or less worthless to me. The need for a significant jump is because a BRSK is overpaying, (my estimate is such a ring'd only actually be worth 1-1.5 million, or around a third what I'm offering) and I'm only willing to overpay if it's a big jump for me.

236 views... I know that it's drawn some interest!

As I said before, if you don't like my offer, but you still have a ring that qualifies, please post and tell me what you'd think is fair! I'm very willing to negotiate (and give a lot) here.

how much brsk´s do u have?
I believe I currently have four BRSKs on hand. Plus my usual cash reserve of 10 million. (since I tend to invest any gold that goes over that)

If there's a particularly uber/unique ring on hand, I've got some other slightly-less-liquid valuables on hand as well. (albeit no top-end artifacts I'm willing to part with at the moment)

If you've got a ring that satisfies the requirement, (which I'd say is really only worth 1-2 mil, but I'm quite willing to over-pay here) there's no harm in posting it, or if you'd prefer to keep it secret, feel free to PM me.

I'm still in the market for this ring, of course. I *almost* saw something good enough on another thread... But it turned out to be a bracelet when I bothered to actually pay attention. :(

The ONE ring i've seen like that belongs to bile. Good luck getting it. The Alien's returned to space and left his unmanned spacecraft here.