UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Buy normal Wood

Sho hai

Page
How's it going buying it off npc at 2 gp per Table, wtf does table mean anyways ?

I said clearly that 60ks in npc it costs much less than 500ks, I'm not going to pay 1.5 kk, even telling that continues to his guns, I'm not dicutir it and less on the public if you are not interested in my demand for money as you do not you are interested in getting off the "donkey" and was just about .. is not trying to "ridicule" in "public" and that'll beat bad .. =)
PD : by private told not to answer if not interested and yet you still ... jajjaja not understand that part of last night? not interested on with your life, as I do
PD 2 : Reported for molest in me Topic's i say "don't need" that significate no reply me topic for joke's..

Sho hai

Page
come .. wants another report? I do not care about your life, if you do not have to offer me ignore this topic, porcierto this server is EMBEDDED in Pre-Aos and realize that your fantasy has no limits .. =) "Off Hearthwood runics forever" =) like libraries donation ..
PD : And keep posting in my TOPIC enjoyable to be a OFFER, You already beginning to be a "pain in the ass"

Sho hai

Page
OMG TOPIC CLOSED, REPORTED other.. : Downward Spiral
DONT NEED YOUR PRICE, DONT NEED YOU FANTASY, NO POST MY TOPIC's UNDERSTAND? Downward Spiral ?? ok? TY... -.-"
PD : LEAVE ME PEACE (In spanish : DEJAME EN PAZ)
PD 2 : you do not I will buy before they buy it at NPC ... and leaves and posting here!