UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bundle Nublet package!!!

damalar

Sorceror
Bundle Nublet package!!!

I have decided that it is time to give back to the shard in some way other then controlling the outbreak of Blue Population so I have decided to give ONE lucky Nub the chance to get a nice package to start with. Somewhat scattered is the package but includes and is not limited to -Small Thatched Roof Classic home 2 screens west of moonglow, a set of 4 copper runic hammers and 10 shadow runic hammers, countless DECO items which includes plants, furniture, statues, and many many more miscellaneous items!

Now in order to claim the package you must be a nub... or relatively new to the shard in any case. It will either be the first person to reply to this thread or someone i pick at random on Saturday Afternoon. As this is not very lucrative to an established player I will bypass all the other threads methods of determining you are truly a nub.

Lush

Wanderer
Re: Bundle Nublet package!!!

Started less then a week ago.. would be happy to take it off your hands. I havent played uo since years ago on Great Lakes but this server seems a perfect fit for all the things i lost that osi/ea's uo has taken away. Ive tried to find a decent plot but seems idoc's etc.. are heavily competitive and Im not back into pvp practice quite yet and havent faired so well haha. Let me know ty :)

aim: lushsul

Stahlyboy

Wanderer

i would like to be considered i am new to this game i have been playing for a week now and i love it its just hard to get things in this game like i said i am new i got some money but not much let me know i would really appreciate it thank you

aim: bunnybunny2185

decayoflife

Wanderer

I have a friend who just started 2 days, ago. Would be great for him and hes an awesome guy. If not its cool.

Aim attackoflance

Lush

Wanderer

Just wanted to thank you here as well :) tyvm for all the help sir. Much appreciated. Way more then any noob could need to have a nice start here on hybrid.

WrathGiver

Sorceror

oh damn! this would have been perfect for my friend! he just started this week and all he does is blacksmith rawr

damalar

Sorceror

Thank you Lush for showing your appreciation. I am always willing to help anyone out. Have a great UO time everyone!