UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

-=Bulk Order Deeds a.k.a BODs=-

jrhather

Wanderer
-=Bulk Order Deeds a.k.a BODs=-

Just a short tutorial on BOD collecting.
You have 3 accounts, 18 characters at your disposal.
In my opinion you should follow Oaks' crafter templates insofar as the first (main) template.

This one character is responsible for filling, turning in, and collecting the bulk order deeds.

Every other (17) character that you have should have 0.1 skill in both blacksmithy and tailoring. Don't give them more than 0.1 in the skill, as such a low skill level ensures easy-to-fill BODs.

Those 17 chars can collect the easiest to fill 'reset' BODs every 60 minutes.

Each of those 17 characters should have 2 BOD books on them to save space and facilitate movement of the deeds between characters.

When you have enough BODs to make it worth turning them in, drop all of the BOD books on your main crafter. Make sure (s)he has 120 in both tailoring and blacksmithy. Fill every 'reset' BOD you have. Once you have them all filled out, turn them in one at a time **MAKING SURE TO COLLECT A NEW BULK ORDER DEED AFTER EVERY TURN-IN**

17 characters X 2 reset bods = 34 reset bods.
34 bods X 24 POSSIBLE hours = 816 reset bods. (408 resets for each skill)
816 resets X 365 days = 297840 POSSIBLE reset bods(148920 resets for each skill)

How many Valorite Hammers/BRSK's do you think that is?? ;)

B.O.D. odds
Crafter Templates
B.O.D. Trading Threads

Hope this helps :)

uome

Bug Hunter
Re: -=Bulk Order Deeds a.k.a BODs=-

Very goog guide.
Just as a note your main cratfer can only collect a bod every 6 hours.
I'm not sure at what skill level this changes from 1 hour to 6 or whether there are other increments in between.

jrhather;344913 said:
17 characters X 2 reset bods = 34 reset bods.
34 bods X 24 POSSIBLE hours = 816 reset bods. (408 resets for each skill)
816 resets X 365 days = 297840 POSSIBLE reset bods(148920 resets for each skill)

How many Valorite Hammers/BRSK's do you think that is?? ;)

And then you are left with no RL :rolleyes:

jrhather

Wanderer

Just got this PM today.
DarbeliMatkap said:
Well i ask somethings about this guide.Skill need it ''1'' or 0.1?Becasu u cant open a char 0.1 skill. 0.1 You have to train your skill up to this at the tailor and blacksmith shops. It only takes $1 to train to 0.1 skill.

*What is reset bod its just a shitty bod name or anohter thing?İ dont play before samurai e. and ML, its about this?(İ play AoS)When you turn in a BOD you reset the timer to get a new one. Every time you turn in one BOD, you can get another new one. This is what is meant by "RESET BOD"...it resets the time to get a new BOD to 0.

*This way offer me not gm tailor for bods?
*When i turn bulk order deleted or something like that if that so where can i find many bulk order? Your English sucks. Maybe you could restate this so that I can understand what you are trying to say.

İf you answer im glad.
Hope this helps.

crackhead

Knight

if you wanna save on ingots and cloth make your bod runners elf. 20 jack of all trades sucks for bod runners.

crackhead

Knight

with a elf you get different bods than with a human. you get alot more bandana and skullcap bods. the 20 skill from jack of all trades makes a different in the bods you get.for blacksmithing bods it makes a huge difference because of the price of ingots and the amount of dagger bods you get. if you think im on crack and stupid test it yourself.

crackhead;381372 said:
with a elf you get different bods than with a human. you get alot more bandana and skullcap bods. the 20 skill from jack of all trades makes a different in the bods you get.for blacksmithing bods it makes a huge difference because of the price of ingots and the amount of dagger bods you get. if you think im on crack and stupid test it yourself.

I didn't know that...Could you elaborate even more?

On a similiar note, can someone explain to me if there is a secret to the turning in of reset tailor bods to get BRSK bods? Out of the last 500 BODS I turned in, I have received zero BRSK bods.

Calculating the time it take me to collect 500 resets plus the time it takes, even with the macro to fill them, plus turning them in, and then looking at the people with huge stacks of BRSKs on their roofs, I determine it would take about 10 years to gather that many BRSKs.

There must be a trick. Please share.

crackhead

Knight

are you handing them in with a 120 tailor? i have gotted 6 brsk bods in my last 1000 resets ands thats terrible.you should average 1 brsk bod per 50 turn ins or so

Yes 120 tailor.

Odds are around 1 in 60. I must just not be lucky. :-(

Does it matter if its an NPC tailr or NPC weaver I turn into?

Should I be fed or have lots of luck?

I usually do them in batches of 50, since I end up too weighed down with gold and cloth, even with my beetle.

KKND

Sorceror

Dont worry! its randomali, i turned 250 bods get 0 BRSK bods
but a couple a days after this i turned 101 bods and get 3 brsk bods! its randomali!!

KKND

Sorceror

-=M.A.J.O.R.=-;381413 said:
I didn't know that...Could you elaborate even more?
See the human has all his skill 20(u cant see it) without training.
but elf have skills 0 and have + mana 20..

vividos1

Wanderer

Im a little confused, likely a difference on Demise from OSI shards....but I thought that specific LBOD's give you BRSK. Very clear cut and defined. From this thread, it sounds like every Small BOD you turn in gives you a chance at random tailoring prizes?

vividos1;413063 said:
Im a little confused, likely a difference on Demise from OSI shards....but I thought that specific LBOD's give you BRSK. Very clear cut and defined. From this thread, it sounds like every Small BOD you turn in gives you a chance at random tailoring prizes?

Basically, when you turn in a reset BoD you have filled. You get another radom BoD. With these low end reset BoD's you will not get much in rewards.. (cloth and gold)
BUT after you hand in each BoD, you can get another from the tailor NPC. That is the random chance to get a BoD that allows to to get a BRSK
(the small or Large 20e spined 6 piece male and female sets - most popular)
I know that most large Barbed and the 15e large horned sets may give a BRSK to.
for more on this go here:
http://www.towerofroses.de/bodt-lrw.htm

so the rewards for handing in resets are the same - but the BoD you get can be worth 500k if it is BoD that is part of a BRSK reward

Hope that helps

And the elf story is true - I have an account with 5 elf BoD runners and they get me the easiest reset BoD's to fill