UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

BUC'S Teleporter House 8x8

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Re: BUC'S Teleporter House 8x8

Doctor Jones;1767498 said:
I have considered all offers thus far. However, this house is worth more to me than what I have been offered. In other words, I would still rather have the house than any some of gold hitherto offered.

I am looking for other offers. Gold is fine, but I would prefer to trade (gold + item, or an item for house + gold from me.)

I have had too much fun with this house up until now to give it up so quick. It has saved mine, and scores of people's asses from ganks countless numbers of times.

I will still consider all offers.

I am just wondering...

You had 2 pages of offers and is still asking for more. If you only want to test your house value, maybe you should have put it in price check to begin with.

If you are really wanting to sell it, why not just put up your price and let people start at a price that you are actually willing to sell. If you are displeased with the current offers, that should mean that you know at least how much would make you sell.

Just make that your S/B and people that are actually interested at getting will be able to evaluate better wether they are willing to meet you on this, other than just throwing numbers around for week and just having you say "Bah, not enough, more offers pls"

Re: BUC'S Teleporter House 8x8

MadeInQuebec;1767500 said:
I am just wondering...

You had 2 pages of offers and is still asking for more. If you only want to test your house value, maybe you should have put it in price check to begin with.

If you are really wanting to sell it, why not just put up your price and let people start at a price that you are actually willing to sell. If you are displeased with the current offers, that should mean that you know at least how much would make you sell.

Just make that your S/B and people that are actually interested at getting will be able to evaluate better wether they are willing to meet you on this, other than just throwing numbers around for week and just having you say "Bah, not enough, more offers pls"

I totally agree.

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.