UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[ BsN ] Bhaal Spawn guild recruiting players!!

KP182

Wanderer
[ BsN ] Bhaal Spawn guild recruiting players!!

BSN recruiting completed chars pvm pvp crafters.... mages wariors tamers thievs.... you just need to have all 7 at 100% or 90% beter 100;]
There is a two parts of BsN, PvP and Non PvP. Some of your chars can be in pvp, some i non pvp, some can be not guilded, but we do not accept players that have chars in other guilds!
you can find us i game or pm me!
in game my name is Cernd or KP!
BSN is waiting for you!!!

KP182

Wanderer
;]

well we don't have much members for champs we jus hunting paragons in blood somtimes going in doom and often in tokuno;] if more player come to guild we will go to every spot or felluca trammel luna tokuno ilshenar lands ...:)

KP182

Wanderer
allmoust forgot if "YOU" join our guild then you must join with all chars
becouse i hate when player have 6 chars and all chars in difrent guilds.

that's ignorant as all hell. why would 6 (or 18) completely unrelated characters join one guild?
sorry to tell you, but some of my characters wouldn't be caught dead being a party to anything that some of my other characters join in. i know i'm not the only one like this.

[Drakull]

Knight
Man... I don't think you'll get any arti at all joining them. I saw Cerdn the other day at Tokuno's champ while I was training my bard/mage... sorry, but he was spending more time dead than alive... and his equipment was not looking even half as good as it should be, so I don't think he even has a real arti (or even know how they look like :p )

Cerdn, sorry, but to join a guild usually not only the player has to show worthy of joining it, but also the guild has to prove to be somekind worthy... and yours is not yet giving that impression. You said that you have not enough members to do a champ... lol.. how many you need?? a champ doesn't need that many players if all of them work together...

KP182

Wanderer
well cernd is my pvm char and real artys go to my pvp and i have some artys 2 greter tokuno ant 1 para arefakt and about death im laging so don't say that im lame! and about champ yes don't need much players but when we have only 4 players...

[Drakull]

Knight
Cernd said:
well cernd is my pvm char and real artys go to my pvp and i have some artys 2 greter tokuno ant 1 para arefakt and about death im laging so don't say that im lame! and about champ yes don't need much players but when we have only 4 players...

I've finished champs with just 3 players.....

BooGy

Wanderer
BsN is a new guild and we didnt had much time to get all that high end stuff. im mostly working on my chars skills now.

We want to create a strong well organized guild so we need members that are loyal only to BsN. There is a two parts of BsN, PvP and Non PvP. Some of your chars can be in pvp, some i non pvp, some can be not guilded, but we do not accept players that have chars in other guilds, its like a playing basketball in a two teams at a same time :)

Bardic: if youre joining a guild only for getting artis the we realy dont need you i our party :)

Drakull: yes the guild has to show some worthy, i told that we are a new guild and if it doesnt impress you, you simply dont joint it. What about if i see you at luna bank without any clothes and i start telling everyone that you are just a poor beggar that do not even have what to dress? If i meet you i fell youll have to spend some time dead too :)

vAlAkIvI

Page
We want to create a strong well organized guild so we need members that are loyal only to BsN. There is a two parts of BsN, PvP and Non PvP. Some of your chars can be in pvp, some i non pvp, some can be not guilded, but we do not accept players that have chars in other guilds, its like a playing basketball in a two teams at a same time :)

i guess that rules me out, i have 2 guilds maybe going for a third ;)