UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Broken casting

gilgamash

Knight
It's not a bug, due to the mass amount of bola usage and spam, teleport is a good thing to have to outsmart people and get away from 10v1's, the only time it's used really is when someone gets bola gankd.. Theres nothing wrong with it and with the casting recovery on spells teleport is a must, don't listen to one person and contribute a code that could change the way the servers mechanics have been for years.

I was informed meanwhile that anyway it is a RunUO/Macro/fcr problem and not a Demise one, so this is NOT a bug in the shard code, actually.
Nothing to be done here:cool:

Atb, G.

I was informed meanwhile that anyway it is a RunUO/Macro/fcr problem and not a Demise one, so this is NOT a bug in the shard code, actually.
Nothing to be done here:cool:

Atb, G.
Thanks

Instead of messing with timers which would mess the server up, just make it 2/5 simple.
Then they will need to nerf archers that 2 hit kill, and dexxers that swing once every .5 seconds for 50 dmg a hit.

hickman48

Knight
Thanks

Then they will need to nerf archers that 2 hit kill, and dexxers that swing once every .5 seconds for 50 dmg a hit.

Swingspeed is caped at 1.25

And max damage is like 60 damage a shoot conc blows that is with hit spell + hit velocity and you need to be full life low mana or low life full mana for that to work. So unless your bad and run a lrc suit with no hpi it should take archers at least 3 shoots to kill you.

Swingspeed is caped at 1.25

And max damage is like 60 damage a shoot conc blows that is with hit spell + hit velocity and you need to be full life low mana or low life full mana for that to work. So unless your bad and run a lrc suit with no hpi it should take archers at least 3 shoots to kill you.

I think archers should play with npc bought weapons to make it fair. They hit too hard!

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Bump. Mages can cast mini heal while running. It's okay one lucky mini heal, but mini heal spam while running. @@ Why is that? It's very annoying when you are chasing someone and he can heal to 100% while running.

I recently played on OSI and think casting there is great. The recast is slower than Demise but the great mages still seem to be able to hold their own verses dexxers.

SCV

Wanderer
Just because you say it doesn't mean it won't happen. Why don't you just confess you would hate to see it fixed, that's why try to deny it won't happen.

kolbycrouch

Knight
I would love to see it fixed. Unlike you, I've been playing this shard since it came into creation, many pvp'ers who play mage have spoke out against it, including the infamous Bile monster, and it still hasn't changed. Before you make self-assured comments, you should recognize that history gives a fine example as to what will happen.