UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

BREAKING NEWS. House Invasion!

Oaks

Knight
Re: BREAKING NEWS. House Invasion!

Mario-Demise;344548 said:
My theory for the orbs is... If you go to the temple now... there is a scroll. if you dbl click the scroll u can target something... i think each orb has a different key number or something towards one of those artys on ekins house. basically if you dbl click the scroll and target the rob it will lay down what arty you will receive. thats my guess......

Well your guess is wrong.

Khalydad

Wanderer

Oaks;344542 said:
um there is an hour and a half left, maybe you should buy a new clock

wtf?the time in server now is 01:47pm so if they say at 13:00 should be already the time, can someone xplain me how the hours worth here cause is doesnt make any sense -.-

Khalydad

Wanderer

yes, but i am not idiot, i know how the greenwich meridian worths, but the server time should be one and only one general, it wont change for any chance, i am a gmt-4 and the server a gmt-6 (but my president just move -30minutes to our clocks) so i put the hours and shits and i got my time, but thats not the point the point is if u see the same hour that me and the end of this page that says
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:01 PM.​

thats the server hour until i know....a really old player was the one that teach me this and i doubt that he was wrong, cause always have been ok with the rest of the events

Khalydad

Wanderer

so that thing ,that show us the horary is not the server time?cause if it was shouldnt be change by the users...so my question again, who has the real server time right now?

ill take a look to that page thx^^

Oaks

Knight

Technically everyone by just looking at a clock :D

Whenever you see a time posted somewhere for an event or ingame just do a bit of calculating to figure out the time for your timezone (for example using that website i posted)

repiovesana

Sorceror

Khalydad;344561 said:
so that thing ,that show us the horary is not the server time?cause if it was shouldnt be change by the users...so my question again, who has the real server time right now?

ill take a look to that page thx^^
When you registered in the forums, you should have entered your country, city, timezone or something like that. The message you mentioned, shown at the bottom of the forums page, is in YOUR timezone, not the server's.

Dathras

Sorceror

This appears to be FUBAR as no staff is answering pages, and noe event gates appear to be open. I have went to the Fire temple, and there does not appear to be anything happenning there out of the ordinary.

DaZeD-demise

Sorceror

could everything that was said be posted here please... what happned to the DNN... they must be all hung over from newyears huh.

Khalydad

Wanderer

is really a place in ilshenar where ogres and orc spawning togheter?hmm idk whats going on but it seems that his event will take a long time, i got my tamer out of doom to be there in the event, and i dont even know whats going on with all this clues :s, we supose to find it today?the event will continue today?

Oaks

Knight

Short recap: jadanni got slaughtered by an angry mob (that's us) and all the items have been scattered around the world (every facet except fel) on a monster.

Good luck finding one as it'll take ages :eek:

Demise News Network

Demise News Correspondent

THIS JUST IN!

Jethro the Wizard spoke to many brave citizens at the Skiras Temple and informed them Jadanii was not pleased with all trying to find her whereabouts. She had dispatched several of her minion fighters to the temple. While most minions were stopped before entering the temple, a few were able to make it through the magical portal; however, they were dispatched relatively easily by those who were present. Jadanii was angered at this and appeared herself, only to be defeated!

Upon her death, Jadanii refused to give up what she labeled "her trinkets" and cast them into the world. Jethro noted the urgency of finding the trinkets as creatures with magical items can become a problem for our cities. While Jethro is available for questions, he is not saying much more as he is studying an ancient tome he recovered from the Skiras Temple.

Oaks

Knight

Orny has been found by the way on a skeleton no less

Dathras

Sorceror

are they dropping to your pack or so you have to loot them from the corpse?

repiovesana

Sorceror

Dathras;344604 said:
are they dropping to your pack or so you have to loot them from the corpse?
I was wondering that too...
btw Dathras, about your other post: It was not the Fire Temple... You were waiting at the wrong place =D