UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Brazillians - Owned.

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
Brazillians - Owned.

Lame post.. but i hate brazillians a lot. I have about 3 more pictures of me killing them 3v1 but i dunno how to put them all on :(

Nym-demise

Wanderer
Good Job man. So what Faction are you in? Did you see my last post about joining a faction? I want to try and get more people invlved in them.

Nym-demise

Wanderer
Are there many other guys in Minax? I want to join a faction but so far it doesn't seem like enough guys are involved.

Who do you play besides Xerox?

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
Ozzie my tamer and Uk's Greatest my smith/tailor.
That's about it, rest are just nobodies liike my cartographer.

Yeh. Minax, CoM and SL are most popular I think. But Minax are best i think :) we dont have many lamer brazillians, mayb none at all. I got brit fel mg house which is where most of the pvp goes down so that's a nice spot to play at.

All minax get free access :D

Nym-demise

Wanderer
Cool, maybe I'll just join Minax then.

So whats a good character for factions? I've been kind of working on a Necromancer/Macer and I also Have a Paladin Swordsman/Lumberjack.

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
.br aren't anymore. They used to be.

my Swords/Lumber does a lot of dmg but he is only good in a gank as he has 2h wep and no pots etc.

He's got 160 dex with pots :)

tbk-sly

Wanderer
.br

ae.. sou um brasilero e com mt orgulho seu gringo do karaleo...

e outra coisa.. a .br eh a melhor guilda PVP desse shard..
e qq hora q vcs quizé pau.. eh soh fala q nois da pau em vcs..
ta pra nasce um gringo q vai soca um brasilero!!!

e otra coisa..
vaum a pulta kill paril!! (quero ve um dicionario traduzi essa minha frase)

odeio esses gringo indiota

tbk-sly said:
ae.. sou um brasilero e com mt orgulho seu gringo do karaleo...

e outra coisa.. a .br eh a melhor guilda PVP desse shard..
e qq hora q vcs quizé pau.. eh soh fala q nois da pau em vcs..
ta pra nasce um gringo q vai soca um brasilero!!!

e otra coisa..
vaum a pulta kill paril!! (quero ve um dicionario traduzi essa minha frase)

odeio esses gringo indiota
tbk-sly (translated version) said:
blablabla I'm a brazilian blablabla I suck at this game blablabla go to hell blablabla I suck blablabla I'm a brazilian again blablabla

This translation was brought to you by Caspiarama™ Translation and Travel Service, 100 years workin for the caspianese people. Thank you very much.

tbk-sly

Wanderer
Sikander said:
This translation was brought to you by Caspiarama™ Translation and Travel Service, 100 years workin for the caspianese people. Thank you very much.

viajo!!!
naum adianta, gringo soh fala merdha

Trivial

Sorceror
Ozzie, Elections are TONIGHT...you forgot to mention that i was in Minax, along with the rest of AC (Abyss Centurian) guild. Yea, you will get ure warhorse :)