UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bracelet

Big D

Traveler
I think it is more then 20kk.. I think someone's trying to David Copperfeild?

Dat auto correct doe

Coup-a-feel

Akka

Sorceror
how come? both can have same modifiers. with the exception of being able to wear orny on bracelet spot, and ecru on ring spot. i am legit confused.

Tyler_D.

Sorceror
its because if this was a ring, the combo of this "ring" + orny is greatly better/more popular than this brace + any ring. PVPers use Orny. Rings are way more valuable for this reason while bracelets would require a sacrifice of the orny.

Last edited:

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Actually this is not a bracelet most template would use in pvp. If you're rolling necro mage or mage sw, you dont need the sdi on it because you're using scrapper so that makes one mod useless for you. It could work on a tactic mage template with sc0 weapon (that could work nice actually) but most of the people around here rather go with orny

Hence the price

Tyler_D.

Sorceror
yes but this bracelet is much better + nice ecru ring for pvp
not if you want to have the extra mod on ur weapon.
sc-0 is two mods. having 3/6 casting from orny+ring allows extra mod from weap and u do sc-1. Any shield prevents potion chuggin.

Yanko

Page
Think about it what can u buy nowadays with 5-10kk ? This is a rare bracelet and from -sc you save 1 mod but here we have two useful mods -dci and sdi.

Tyler_D.

Sorceror
would rather do orny and 1/3 ring with 10 sdi 10 dci and be able to fit SC, 50 hit lightning, 30 SSI, 40 HML & 40 HLA on my weap.
Without Orny I'd lose HLA. I can make up the difference of 10 dci and 10 sdi this bracelet would offer. Orny is much better option. That's why it's 60kk and rings are commonly known to be way more popular/valuable than bracelets.