UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Botting the poker tables

zero

Not Nice
Botting the poker tables

Botting at the poker tables will earn you a ban. Don't try and cheat your way to the jackpot, especially on the same subnet.

This will be treated as afk resource farming. If you are caught your account will be terminated without warning.

uonoobs

Knight
Re: AFK botting the poker tables

ah you should have told me this earlier, i used to know ppl doing it ,they tried luring me too,

here's a tip, check the rp tavern poker tables... alot of ppl botting there since the table is cheap

Sypher

Wanderer

Just to let you know, I make it point during the time I am online to check every poker players IP to see if any match. I will report it to the higher ups if I see it.

uonoobs said:
ah you should have told me this earlier, i used to know ppl doing it ,they tried luring me too,

here's a tip, check the rp tavern poker tables... alot of ppl botting there since the table is cheap
narc

Seifer-Staff said:
Just to let you know, I make it point during the time I am online to check every poker players IP to see if any match. I will report it to the higher ups if I see it.

narc #2

:p

K

Kitchen_

What if I'm playing with my irl brother? We both run on the same internets :/

zero

Not Nice

Playing is different than afk botting to the river overnight to simply win the jackpot. If you play against someone on the same intranet do not do it for a prolonged period of time or appear to be running a script.

Smellvin

Wanderer

Thank you!

It's always obnoxious to run up to the poker table, see two players with the same name playing, and then get spammed with "GO AWAY NOOB" or something similar.

Code Blue

Knight

fuck that im not a narc im with uo noobs on that one

Sorry tessa
btw i hate you:)

All you people who fucking use bots just really fucking suck at poker.

Cheating bastards

Re: Botting the poker tables

zero said:
Botting at the poker tables will earn you a ban. Don't try and cheat your way to the jackpot, especially on the same subnet.

This will be treated as afk resource farming. If you are caught your account will be terminated without warning.
good post. its seems to me i always see the same peoples names winning the jackpots.

Countessa

Knight

INDK said:
fuck that im not a narc im with uo noobs on that one

"a machine" bots and thats a fact...
We caught him before

All you people who fucking use bots just really fucking suck at poker.

Cheating bastards

A Machine does not bot. And that's a fact.

Janus

Wanderer

Seifer-Staff said:

You're breaking a staffing rule, you're not supposed to go around looking for people breaking any rules; only if it is reported.

zero

Not Nice

Wrong. Staff are free to travel around and if they see a violation of our rules it will be dealt with.

Janus said:
You're breaking a staffing rule, you're not supposed to go around looking for people breaking any rules; only if it is reported.

Sypher

Wanderer

Yes, it's not like I'm just out trying to find people to ban or going out of my way. If I'm on and there are not pages to handle. I just take a walk. If I happen to notice something suspicious , I let an Admin know. Also locating botting poker players is one of the easiest things to detect.

Stoobs

Wanderer

Dont worry about it mang you are doing your job plain and simple. Fuck the haters.

Moosebish

Wanderer

Dang, I never even thought about doing that... you have to admit, it's a pretty clever little scheme...

Str0ngold

Wanderer

JesseJane said:
good post. its seems to me i always see the same peoples names winning the jackpots.

i think you are talking about *cough**cough* THE EPIC *cough**cough*

Smellvin

Wanderer

Today is the first day I've seen a poker jackpot where the winning hand was NOT a straight-flush. Methinks the enforcement is working. :)