UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bods Galore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bods Galore

Elvenhero;1715021 said:
looking for a 20 except shadow iron plate helm bod if ya got it.

i know i have these. sadly i have enough bods to fill it and get 5 gold hammers just not the ingots. but ill get back to you when i get off work in about 3 hours.

Simon Cowell;1715036 said:
I have 20x verite sbod platemail arms
lbod exceptional verite 15 platemail
sbod exceptional verite 10 gorget
small bronze shield exceptional verite 20

by the way simon pretty sure your supposed to start a new thread and not post that you have the bods in someone elses selling thread maybe that just me but its a rule im pretty sure.

GreatSquid

Sorceror

I am still after the 20x gold plate gorget, legs, and large bod. I'll be around for most of the evening again, if you are around drop me an aim: LordofSquids

MarcusO

Sorceror

incubusfan1413;1715368 said:
by the way simon pretty sure your supposed to start a new thread and not post that you have the bods in someone elses selling thread maybe that just me but its a rule im pretty sure.

I think you're being a bit harsh. If everyone started a thread like yours with "I have a bunch of BODS, let me know what you need or want and I'll buy or trade", the threads would all get Tram'd for non-specificity.

But I think this thread is great because it is giving folks a place to trade. No one visits the "Buying" forum as far as I can tell, as I've had no hits in forever using it for BODs.

I think a thread like this should be started once a week/month or whenever to give folks an easy platform to trade. Eventually the trades will die out and the thread will migrate off into the distance, but until then, let it rock!

Anyway...I think what Simon did was cool. and I would encourage anyone else to do the same to promote trading. Finally, I would encourage you to be happy that you've created a temporary place for trades to happen. I thank you...

Elvenhero

Wanderer

incubusfan1413;1715367 said:
i know i have these. sadly i have enough bods to fill it and get 5 gold hammers just not the ingots. but ill get back to you when i get off work in about 3 hours.

awsome i've had the whole lbod filled for ever besides the plate helm
get at me on here or aim arbidel1

GreatSquid;1715425 said:
I am still after the 20x gold plate gorget, legs, and large bod. I'll be around for most of the evening again, if you are around drop me an aim: LordofSquids

yea sorry man i got an aim from someone else for the lbod and gorget and i trying aiming you but you werent on at the time.

djswim

Wanderer

I need the following SMALL BODs (they are grouped by the big BOD they're a part of, but I'm just looking for small)

Leather, Exceptional, x15 (I'll pay for better than leather, but not too much more since it's not required):
Sandals
Shoes
Boots
Thigh Boots

Spined, Exceptional, 20x (again, better than spined is fine, but won't pay too much more):
Bone Helmet
Bone Arms
Bone Gloves
Bone Leggings
Bone Armor

Thank you! I'll also pay a small premium for full sets!

(Don't have AIM, please PM me in the forum and I'll get it in my email. Thanks!)

FunkyMage!!

Squire

15 exceptional shirt
20 exceptional leather armor set(leather tunic,leather leggins.....)
15 exceptional leather armor set(leather tunic,leather leggins.....)
20 exceptional studed armor set(studed tunic,studed leggins.....)\
And more!

ANGRY-uDa

Wanderer

I need
verite 20 plate gloves ex
gold 20 plate gloves,arms,and gorget
valorite 20 plate arms,legs,tunic,and helm
valorite 15 plate tunic,arms,helm,and gloves
valorite 10 plate helm,arms,tunic,and legs
also some aggys but i got to go eat im not going to post them right this sec just aim me plz big bruce uda

incubusfan1413;1715368 said:

You said post what you have and I did that. How is that breaking the rules? I figured maybe you wanted one of em

its a selling forum not a buying forum im not bashing. its just i seen quite a few posts made by you about people breaking the rules and your one of them.

Then rephrase how you post as I was under the impression you were trading for others hence why I posted my list that's all I'll say on the matter as it's turning into an argument that's not needed. I misunderstood your post no need in my pants about it.

Sir Toad;1717534 said:
I need:

Bronze Chain Coif 20 exp.
Shadow Plate Tunic 20 exp.

Aim: troubleboy1985

pretty sure i got the bronze and the tunic but ill check when i get off and aim you in about 2 hours.

Pand0ra

Sorceror

Hey
do you still have tailor BOD's ?
I am looking for some spined ones (3):

small -20x - except - spined leather shorts
small - 20x - except - spined leather gorget
large - 6 pieces 20x - except - spined : leather gorget, cap, sleeves, gloves, tunic and leggings.

you can aim logick18
thanks!

20 excep spined bone helm
20 excep spined studded sleeves
20 excep spined studded tunic
20 execp leather shorts
20 excep studded bustier

AIM greendaygel

Pand0ra;1717786 said:
Hey
do you still have tailor BOD's ?
I am looking for some spined ones (3):

small -20x - except - spined leather shorts
small - 20x - except - spined leather gorget
large - 6 pieces 20x - except - spined : leather gorget, cap, sleeves, gloves, tunic and leggings.

you can aim logick18
thanks!

i prob have all the spined ones you need

Jaranamo the real deal;1717808 said:
20 excep spined bone helm
20 excep spined studded sleeves
20 excep spined studded tunic
20 execp leather shorts
20 excep studded bustier

AIM greendaygel

i should have all the spinned and studded but the regular leather was all sold to blueberrypie

snoddydodi

Sorceror

I need : double axe 20 exceptional iron
: short spear 20 exceptional iron
: axe 15 exceptional iron
: 2 hand axe 15 exceptional iron
AIM: chadsnoddy

Status
Not open for further replies.