UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

blood red kasa

peteliv

Knight
blood red kasa

any idea
origin?
price?
wtf?
not server wars

WaRgAzM

Knight
Re: blood red kasa

Priceless. You saw dirt on? Thats awesome :D

It is a one of a kind as well, Except for jesse's pure white one. Also Dirt would never sell that. Just a heads up.

that kasa is alot cooler than a shroud tbh i woulda traded my shroud for that if he woulda taken the trade

Ajax

Lord

luftwaffe;2009654 said:
that kasa is alot cooler than a shroud tbh i woulda traded my shroud for that if he woulda taken the trade

It's also a lot more rare

i like dirt

Sorceror

I just started playing again. I've had this kasa for ever, and sorry guys: It's not for sale. If some of you guys remember me from before PM me on the forums your AIM SN if you want to roll again. Hopefully I'll be back in the swing of things before TOO long, but yeah I've only been playing for a couple days and I'm kind of looking to reconnect with old PKing/PvP buddies. Hit me up!

-Dirt

i like dirt;2011568 said:
I just started playing again. I've had this kasa for ever, and sorry guys: It's not for sale. If some of you guys remember me from before PM me on the forums your AIM SN if you want to roll again. Hopefully I'll be back in the swing of things before TOO long, but yeah I've only been playing for a couple days and I'm kind of looking to reconnect with old PKing/PvP buddies. Hit me up!

-Dirt

Get a PK group together so me and Testaments can killz u! :thumbup1:

KhaoZ

Sorceror

I could swear in 05 sometime I had that kasa but back then I did not know shit about pixel's.
Also my first uog account is long gone and it woulda been on there so maybe I had some other kasa but I know it was a kasa.