UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Blessed] How?

Addicted

Disciple
Re: [Blessed] How?

You can only bless a peice of clothing and you can only do that if you have a clothing bless dead.

These generally sell for 300-350k.

Azhul

Wanderer

Not sure if you can get Clothing Bless Deeds (you'll usually see them referred to as just CBDs) from Tailor Bulk Order Deeds here...
You can obtain them from other players like Addicted said, or you might be given one as a gift for donating at www.uogamers.com/donate

Terron

Knight

Azhul said:
Not sure if you can get Clothing Bless Deeds (you'll usually see them referred to as just CBDs) from Tailor Bulk Order Deeds here...
You can obtain them from other players like Addicted said, or you might be given one as a gift for donating at www.uogamers.com/donate
there is one BOD that gives a CBD and it aint easy

And newly made characters have clothes on them that are newbiefied............I like those cause I dont like paying 1 mill for a blessed robe when a mage templet gets you a blessed robe as is:(

Valvorius Fess said:
And newly made characters have clothes on them that are newbiefied............I like those cause I dont like paying 1 mill for a blessed robe when a mage templet gets you a blessed robe as is:(

noobied items drop from reds, thought id note that