UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Blessed Clothing?

Mr Anderson

Sorceror
What's the value of clothing that is unblessable? More specifically how much more valuable is it than that same piece of clothing/hue which is not unblessable?

susejmaster

Traveler
You would get a better price out of the cbd than the cloth that you blessed because only the person who blesses the item can unbless it (keep the cbd yet destroy the cloth it was on). So if u are thinking about blessing a piece of clothing to sell you might be better off selling the cloth and cbd uncombined.

Mr Anderson

Sorceror
hmm that makes sense but I didnt make the clothing and I can still unbless it.. the pieces of clothing were given to me but I can still unbless them... dunno if they changed things but when I click on the clothing I have the option to unbless

hmm that makes sense but I didnt make the clothing and I can still unbless it.. the pieces of clothing were given to me but I can still unbless them... dunno if they changed things but when I click on the clothing I have the option to unbless
yeah, anyone can unbless an item thats has a CBD used on it, but it will destroy the item once you unbless it, and you'll just get a CBD back.