UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Biggie aka Mr Perfect fast demo Lol

lokkz

Wanderer
Re: Biggie aka Mr Perfect fast demo Lol

pbguy434;267802 said:
I had no idea that Peh was necroman.

hehe i just know because, when he has all his bot revealers around, and i start getting them killed with my revealer, he would usually log Peh, and try a run and explo on my revealer, then vanish from sight before anyone see him.

otherwise i would never even think of this... hehe but, proof is, they same person mag. lol

curious huh?

Yokozuna

Wanderer

Morgoth-demise;267793 said:
LOL

and btw Yoko, dont defend someone that dont do shit to make things better to pvp...

necroman is the blue side?? c'mon... the guy is one of the oldest demise players, and all he does is blue gank/guard whack or use 3 accounts with easyUO BOTs revealing 24/7 days a week. yet i havent seen any punishment to his BOT chars with easyUO... sooner or later he will get it, since its illegal.

Not to say that a guy with such old accounts, with many chars, NEVER and i say, NEVER play his red char... Pehzante, a mage, but seens he dont like to play him.

But i must admit i like his guild, at least they sometimes leave gz for a quick run to the other gz to the north hehe but they fight well when the numbers allow.

real funny mae hahuauh

its not even easyUO...its razor...p.s. its my revealers too that are there. :D for pussy red stealthers that appear no where and AI.

EDIT:
Also, if hes not the blue side? who is? what types of blues that have a disadvantage against 2 vs 3 to 5 and still be able to kill atleast 2/5..... also running up north allows blues to fight without 4 reds casting explo/mindblast and just kill u in the gate?

Also, what is there to defend for him? I dont need to defend him...he has you guys owned since the day demise was opened. Period. :)

......waiting for flames :) lol

motomi

Wanderer

Necroman is honestly one of the most fucked up players I have ever seen in my several years of playing uo.

But seriously, if he needs help, I know people. Relay that message yokonsizhiuiose.

Yokozuna

Wanderer

motomi;268177 said:
Necroman is honestly one of the most fucked up players I have ever seen in my several years of playing uo.

But seriously, if he needs help, I know people. Relay that message yokonsizhiuiose.

What is there to relay? because u bolded the term "fucked" its such a big bad "fucked" relay?

Go start a new thread how your so "fucked" because you weren't even apart of this convo. Thank you.

EDIT: and why would you even suggest if you know people? are you more fucked up than necroman? because i believe so...so maybe you should use those "people" that you know and go get some some help yourself.

motomi

Wanderer

Yokozuna;268199 said:
What is there to relay? because u bolded the term "fucked" its such a big bad "fucked" relay?

Go start a new thread how your so "fucked" because you weren't even apart of this convo. Thank you.

EDIT: and why would you even suggest if you know people? are you more fucked up than necroman? because i believe so...so maybe you should use those "people" that you know and go get some some help yourself.

ROFL VIRGIN NERD
ALWAYS GANK ROFL
ALWAYS DDECLINE DUEL
I HAVE RPVS OF YOU RUN ROFL
ALWAYS LOSE 1V1 ROFL VIRGIN NERD

Now you can call me fucked up.

Yes, I wasn't apart of this post, neither were you or anyone else but necroman and mae. Good try though, but fail less next time.

In conclusion, your friend whom which you hang on his nuts, has the mentality of a 9 year old with a chemical imbalance. Oh did I mention he's really bad at this game? Oh, I think everyone else has.

Horrible attempt at what you obviously call a post btw, so don't bother replying, because you're bad at it.

LOL SIT DOWN _/

pbguy434;268115 said:
Necroman does not own anyone. Period.

Then why did you get owned in under 15 seconds? Seems to me the only person who cant own anyone is you.

Watch vid for yourself.

The famous self proclaimed pimped out dexxer pwned in duel.

Attachments

• Red Sonja_10-31_20.13.rpv
    41 KB · Views: 12
  • Red Sonja_10-31_20.13.rpv
    41 KB · Views: 12

Lucifall

Knight

necroman;268214 said:
Then why did you get owned in under 15 seconds? Seems to me the only person who cant own anyone is you.

Watch vid for yourself.

The famous self proclaimed pimped out dexxer pwned in duel.

ROFL. Pre-casted blood oath, and still came close to die. You = loser. C'mon, my 3 year brother can do better then that on a duel. =/

Watch again youll see oath was recasted, or u blind? So sorry but that excuse wont work. Lucifall is just as terrible at duel as magnus. You got owned now go cry some more. My late casting actually helped magnus not die as quick. So you should be thanking me. Yet somehow he still managed to die in under 15 seconds wow great job on the dexer magnus. Im shocked you lasted longer than 10 seconds.

Yokozuna

Wanderer

motomi;268211 said:
ROFL VIRGIN NERD
ALWAYS GANK ROFL
ALWAYS DDECLINE DUEL
I HAVE RPVS OF YOU RUN ROFL
ALWAYS LOSE 1V1 ROFL VIRGIN NERD

Now you can call me fucked up.

Yes, I wasn't apart of this post, neither were you or anyone else but necroman and mae. Good try though, but fail less next time.

In conclusion, your friend whom which you hang on his nuts, has the mentality of a 9 year old with a chemical imbalance. Oh did I mention he's really bad at this game? Oh, I think everyone else has.

Horrible attempt at what you obviously call a post btw, so don't bother replying, because you're bad at it.

LOL SIT DOWN _/

i am sitting down when I am posting....you dont even know who i am or what my chars are lol so what are u talking about? i just came back a week ago lol...ok post the rpv then if you got it....like i care..its not my life "NERD"

so Shut the Fuck Up and JAM

Yokozuna

Wanderer

...........i dont know how to incorporate that picture lol

but im assuming hes jamming haha

Yokozuna

Wanderer

mmmmmm no?

well my guild is SUAJ = shut up and jam

thats the reason why i said it....lol

Yokozuna;268328 said:
mmmmmm no?

well my guild is SUAJ = shut up and jam

thats the reason why i said it....lol

Ahh but the picture was of Mc Hammer, jamming?... So I don't know what else to say about it.

motomi

Wanderer

Yokozuna;268240 said:
i am sitting down when I am posting....you dont even know who i am or what my chars are lol so what are u talking about? i just came back a week ago lol...ok post the rpv then if you got it....like i care..its not my life "NERD"

so Shut the Fuck Up and JAM
Somehow that managed to go completely over your head ;|.

This should help clear that up

http://www.uodemise.com/discussion/showpost.php?p=213475&postcount=1