UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Biggest pathological liar on hybrid

Biggest pathological liar on hybrid

• Uonewbs

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Mickey

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Crikey

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted for newb least Mickey will fight and don't rape the fourms looking for a bj.
Why did you vote for him again? You voted for him because u said he will actually fight? Do you know where you are at sir? You ok? You even know what u are voting on? Ladies and gents another person who got their dick sucked by Mickey.. LOL

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
Why did you vote for him again? You voted for him because u said he will actually fight? Do you know where you are at sir? You ok? You even know what u are voting on? Ladies and gents another person who got their dick sucked by Mickey.. LOL[/Q

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
No newb he might have been on a illegitimate slip n slide.I've been here manynyeats and you both suck really
Just like Mickey more cause he post legit ss.All you do is tall shit on fourms go.get ss pussy loser.

No newb he might have been on a illegitimate slip n slide.I've been here manynyeats and you both suck really
Just like Mickey more cause he post legit ss.All you do is tall shit on fourms go.get ss pussy loser.
Do you even PvP lol or play uo? All I do is talk shit on forums? I will actually fight anyone on this server

Mickey and his whole crew have been hiding from me 1v1 for a very long time.. check yo self before u wreck yo self foo

Status
Not open for further replies.