UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

big list- including ds clothing

mansell

Sorceror
Demise Earing - 600k
Hearth of the Home Fire - 800k
Tall Crystal - 1.5kk each
Pedestal with Crystal - 2.5kk each
Ruined painting - 500k

Uomvp

Knight
Sorry for the interruption. Thank you everyone for the awesome offers, I will keep this going.
Quiver is off the table thanks to bassmaster and a bad religion. Totem +2kk for a darkside quiver? Are you kidding me?

Anyway. Something was bothering me and I meant to clarify it.
The cub crystals are like the dread horn just from Cub. I meant to put that but completely forgot.

I decided I will check pm's AS LONG AS it's only a question if I have item or not.

Let the bidding continue!

Uomvp

Knight
Since people can follow simple instructions. I have a shit ton of bods from barb to high end smith.

Click like if you want me to add them.

I'll be busy for a few days but I will add them as soon as i can if you want me too.

Uomvp

Knight
Fuck this joke thread. Withdrawn all my bids. Keep shitting uomvp.
Then go away.
I'm sitting in a waiting room 5 hours from my house waiting for my mom to get out of surgery. I started this thread at my parents house on my lab top.

You're right I should say fuck that go home, sell FAKE items in a FAKE world and leave the women who gave birth to me. You're a fucking idiot.
All of bad religions bids are ignored.

Amako someone has already bid higher on the roses. This will end when I get back to my house later this week.

If you don't want to wait... I don't care.

Ishida_Tom

Squire
Then go away.
I'm sitting in a waiting room 5 hours from my house waiting for my mom to get out of surgery. I started this thread at my parents house on my lab top.

You're right I should say fuck that go home, sell FAKE items in a FAKE world and leave the women who gave birth to me. You're a fucking idiot.
All of bad religions bids are ignored.

Amako someone has already bid higher on the roses. This will end when I get back to my house later this week.

If you don't want to wait... I don't care.

The difference is I did ask you twice , two different days, so fuck you irrogant ;)