UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Better peace/discord/provok guide

Xyle

Wanderer
Better peace/discord/provok guide

same as the Better Archery Guide, go to honor ish, run north through cave, find a exidox Overseer ( need two for provok) lore east through the pass in the mountins, go north east and you will see a shrine thing in the water, teleport out onto a pillar, and peace/discord/provok away, you can get to 120 skill easly with no trouble

Pandacious

Wanderer
Re: Better peace/discord/provok guide

So you have to be a mage to do this, or is there another way besides teleporting?

Xyle

Wanderer

teleport requires hardly any magery at all, spend a mere 300 gold to train magery of a npc, that will be enough to teleport.

another way is have someone make you acouple teleport scrolls requires no magery to cast using scroll

Gilligan

Wanderer

Im at 32.4 provoke, GM music. Trying this out, not gaining...do I need more before I start these?

Trenominal

Wanderer

i was trying this method. i used a +9 provoke ring to carry me to 59. i used the overseer method which gained me 1.4 and accidently forgot to set my double click action to by type. now im at 60.5 and macroed all night without gain....

any ideas?

Junkyman

Sorceror

just for the record.. u can gm peace by targeting yourself.. all u need is a few sheep or birds around u... i suggest yew sheep pens or have a untamed horse or rabbit in ur house or somethin.. provoke and disco.. ye that works great

taika-pekka

Wanderer

Where are the overseers? It seems that there isn't any in that cave anymore. Someone said before that they were near the enslaved gargoyles but I still cant find any (of the overseers). Could someone please tell where they actually are. :confused:

Junkyman

Sorceror

there in the area... usually there 2 or 3 at the pillars already cause people r always trainimng.. im training right now provo on em

Lady vex

Wanderer

Provo is not gaining on these past 100, If you have a tamer, go get two Hiryu's and use boats, my gains are slow but it's working. I may try the Faction trick.

Adon

Sorceror

instead of using 2 boats i just recustomized my house to have 2 small stables to hold the pets and that way no one can come by and kill em y u r training :)

Flinx

Wanderer

In my memory is that provoking as taiming need always changing targets?

Can you realy GM provoking with just two targets?

I´m trying just now with a snow leopard and a white wolf, mucic at 52, provoking at 49. Chance to provoke is about 47 regarding stratics. Music rised 1,7 within minutes, but not one provo gain ...

vAlAkIvI

Page

Using the exodus, im stuck at 101 Discordance, music keeps raising around 108.2 at the moment.