UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best thread ever.

Re: Ladies seeking staff positions...

Coke said:
btw choru, I get girls and I just proved it whether I meet them from the internet or not. And it just happens to be the prettiest girl on uo, which you probably stroke to every night. So please find another way to insult me and do it right next time.

Ohhh now it makes since, you are the one in E_Love with Clover, and I dissed her for trying to trash my guild. She is the worst pvper on the shard and your all in E-Love with her. You would rather die 500 times a day jsut to play UO with a girl ,you sir are pathetic! You are trying to trash me because I insulted her, E_Love 4TL FaggoT!

Hummdinger

Sorceror

Revelations said:
Ohhh now it makes since, you are the one in E_Love with Clover, and I dissed her for trying to trash my guild. She is the worst pvper on the shard and your all in E-Love with her. You would rather die 500 times a day jsut to play UO with a girl ,you sir are pathetic! You are trying to trash me because I insulted her, E_Love 4TL FaggoT!
Everything you just said doesn't make sense. Keep trying to insult me, I don't care really. I can go out and get laid whenever I want. thx

bobby-hybrid

Wanderer

Same face all the time.....

r33n

Knight

Coke said:
paris hilton is overrated

she's disgusting in my opinion...

word on the streets is thats samara... yep, just heard it from a second source, definately her.

I'd have a position for that lady in the first post. ^^

EDIT: This thread is now 700% better because Revelations got banned.

Balron, what are you talking about? Don't hate because I kill you 3-4 times each day, you have great loot, I just cannot help owning you so much, sorry!

Clover

Sorceror

Well it did say "you're outta here" under your name when I looked...

Hummdinger

Sorceror

Revelations said:
Balron, what are you talking about? Don't hate because I kill you 3-4 times each day, you have great loot, I just cannot help owning you so much, sorry!
bi kthx

She is hottest woman on the planet, I like in wild things where her and neve cambell, well, ya know, you saw it.

Too bad my sig makes her look fat with a huge ass. I suck at sigs, that I the first one I ahve ever made.