UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best Sword type for PVP? POLL

Which sword type is generally BEST for killing PEOPLE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crikey

Sorceror
Which one is the best one for killing PEOPLE you think?

I really dont know,..
For a sidearm I carry usually a broadsword, loongsword, or viking sword, plus a katana

Does anyone have any Facts along with their opinion?

crikey

Sorceror
dp katana
I always have a DP katana. I like them against petss, naked people, and annoying spawn in the area

Against any sort of armor I thnk they sort of suck. I use DP aggy katanas alot and even those against armor is pretty shitty

Montana

Hybrid Staff Member
Krrios once told me pound for pound the Viking sword is the best weapon in the game. It's one handed, it can be poisoned, it swings relatively fast, and it does serious damage.

Personally, I prefer katana for its insane disrupt ability at 100 or 120 dex.

crikey

Sorceror
excuse me sir can i get clarification on what a 'Broadsdword' is?
broadsword is kinda like the long sword. Broadsword has a straight blade, and out of all the swords its pretty decent. I like usiing em. They swing fast and do acceptable damage
Crikey_5-3_14.28.jpg
If you didn't want anyone to vote for Cutlass, you should have just not put Cutlass on as an option.

No?
I was just joking around

But Cutlasses do suck for pvp lol

At least you explained why you voted scimitar, another suck sword

crikey

Sorceror
In two weeks, or whenever people stop voting, I wll do a MASTER POLL to determine the overall most popular weapon type on hybrid

Because I have nothing better to do in my entire shitty life then make UO polls