UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best Pvp Guild 06

Best Pvp Guild

• Shadowless Soldiers [SS

Votes: 21 7.4%
  • Have A Nice Day =-

Votes: 12 4.3%
  • Check Six six (the one lod is in)

Votes: 54 19.1%
  • Death On the Battle Field 31D

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • Pacifics Finest P F

Votes: 23 8.2%
  • [e.] 1337 E.

Votes: 23 8.2%
  • Entourage Entourage

Votes: 28 9.9%
  • Find em', Fuck em', Loot em' em

Votes: 8 2.8%
  • Old School Ownage >!<

Votes: 48 17.0%
  • attempts out

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • GAY

Votes: 54 19.1%

• Total voters

elohdee

Knight
Re: Best Pvp Guild 06

Flipper said:
you do understand that's just flattery, right?

you're buying into the bullshit that we laugh at.

think about it. what do we do that cannot be done manually with the practice we've had? you just have no excuse for sucking horribly.

why is Ck6 up there? members of that guild have been caught using scripts to PvP. none of us have. thanks, and to all the trash who can't compete so they buy into bullshit the other trash spew, quit the shard... but please don't come to Divinity

Caught using scripts?

Please elaborate?

Waiting......

And both guilds you've been in, rage and c2w have been linked to cheats, sorry nice try :(

Hello Grey, how you doing in my sig.

Hello Rick, How you doing?

I'm just playing flippy : (

EsK-ProDiGy

Sorceror

Flipper said:
We have a bit of a paradox though, because it is well accepted that whatever guild Flipper is in posesses the least talent.

Now folks, look at this:
http://my.uogamers.com/guilds/view.php?guildId=9061

Note the presence of both a "Flipper" and an "El oH Dee".

Astonishing discovery, no? But upon further research we learn that the El oH Dee character was originally Flipper's but was given to El oH Dee. Therefore, Flipper's suckiness is canceled out twofold by El oH Dee playing a character Flipper once used. Combined with Flipper's inactivity as of late, the crisis is averted.
ok calm down we all know they are really lookin at Requiem and not that bullcrap u typeded LOL

Tribal

Lord

Ansem said:
whys that? because we got twice as many votes as you? :{

tbh the only reason why u guys got more votes than us is becuase u made a guild message saying every one vote we gots to be kewl

Green Jelly

Wanderer

Tribal said:
tbh the only reason why u guys got more votes than us is becuase u made a guild message saying every one vote we gots to be kewl
Ansem isnt even in the guild yet so.. I'll jump the band wagon and finish with 'I lol at you sir'

ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!