UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best Dueler Ever Final Thread!

Best Dueler Ever

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipper

Knight
Re: Best Dueler Ever Final Thread!

You can use all the fancy words you want, it doesn't change the fact that you're incorrect and hypocritical. You've made fun of people for being overly obsessed or caring about what other people say about them on the internet, yet your pages of long responses just go to show that you're insecure yourself.

You probably didn't consider my response in the writing of yours, for a few reasons. You didn't respond to my challenging your logic. You know you're wrong. Next issue. I said you have no right to challenge people and call yourself better than them. I did not call you a failure. I just said you have no room to talk. Our society looks at success in a way much different than your own, obviously, if you think your being more successful in a video game makes up for being a janitor - not a highly successful job - or your lack of college motivation.

I never said you're going to be my janitor. I never challenged your social life. I'm sure you've got a nice girlfriend, and probably live at home and love it. I'm going to college because I'm persuing a dream of mine - certainly far from an enigma. Perhaps you're just unable to decide what you want to do with your life? Perhaps that's what I've been getting at - your lack of ambition and drive to make up your mind, get off your ass, quit being a janitor and start working towards a goal give you no right to proclaim yourself better than anyone else.

EDIT: please back up your logic surrounding the statement about my parents forcing me into college. I'd love to hear it. Oh shit, I forgot, you're wrong. !!!!!!

Lorthic

Knight

GuderiaN said:
You can use all the fancy words you want, it doesn't change the fact that you're incorrect and hypocritical. You've made fun of people for being overly obsessed or caring about what other people say about them on the internet, yet your pages of long responses just go to show that you're insecure yourself.

You probably didn't consider my response in the writing of yours, for a few reasons. You didn't respond to my challenging your logic. You know you're wrong. Next issue. I said you have no right to challenge people and call yourself better than them. I did not call you a failure. I just said you have no room to talk. Our society looks at success in a way much different than your own, obviously, if you think your being more successful in a video game makes up for being a janitor - not a highly successful job - or your lack of college motivation.

I never said you're going to be my janitor. I never challenged your social life. I'm sure you've got a nice girlfriend, and probably live at home and love it. I'm going to college because I'm persuing a dream of mine - certainly far from an enigma. Perhaps you're just unable to decide what you want to do with your life? Perhaps that's what I've been getting at - your lack of ambition and drive to make up your mind, get off your ass, quit being a janitor and start working towards a goal give you no right to proclaim yourself better than anyone else.

EDIT: please back up your logic surrounding the statement about my parents forcing me into college. I'd love to hear it. Oh shit, I forgot, you're wrong. !!!!!!

Hmmmmm... since I'm ignorant and wrong, all I see are a bunch of pictures where before I could make out things called "words". Oh, and I have all the right in the world to proclaim myself better than others, as is my right to do.

I'll lay out a few more things:
1) I'm not a janitor.
2) I do live at home, yet not with my parents. Where I "live" is my home.
3) You're right--I don't have the motivation to go to college, at least not at this point, because I'm enjoying my life as it is and am not so worried about the future. I'd rather live in the here and now, while all the time putting money away for something I may want to do with myself at a later time.
4) I'm not really insecure. It's just that when I'm on the internet, and on these forums in particular, I find it comical to get people riled up, or have long, drawn out conversations about absolutely nothing, yet making it seem as if I give a fuck. I really, truly don't care. I don't know how else to emphasize the fact that the internet does not effect my real life.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, or to just flame me, but in all honesty, I just don't care. My life is my own and despite what other people think or want for me, I will live the way I choose to; if that means going to college, then so be it. If that means working a third-shift job in a factory simply to make ends meet, then I'll do that, as well. The only thing that truly matters to me is happiness, and the happiness of those around me, including, and not limited to my girlfriend, friends and family.

I am not worried about how you or others will view this post, because as I've said, I just don't care. I play this game and browse these forums for something to do, and the incessant bitching of all the members here has given me hours upon hours of nearly mindless entertainment.

Regards,
Lorthic

Flipper

Knight

1. You still haven't proven your point about my parents and college.
2. I find it very difficult to believe you're not RAGED :<
3. I apologize for calling you a janitor if you're really not. You seem to accept it as true and many other people have called you such, so I only assumed it was true.
4. I didn't say you lived with your parents.
5. I stepped in for two reasons - you were being a dick in the wrong forum (still haven't shown me your active faction chars), and you tried to belittle people who I'm friends with. so eat poopy and go into a coma faaaaaaaaaaggg

Lorthic

Knight

GuderiaN said:
1. You still haven't proven your point about my parents and college.
2. I find it very difficult to believe you're not RAGED :<
3. I apologize for calling you a janitor if you're really not. You seem to accept it as true and many other people have called you such, so I only assumed it was true.
4. I didn't say you lived with your parents.
5. I stepped in for two reasons - you were being a dick in the wrong forum (still haven't shown me your active faction chars), and you tried to belittle people who I'm friends with. so eat poopy and go into a coma faaaaaaaaaaggg

I don't need to prove any points. I'm not raged (you can talk to me in vent if you'd like; I'd be more than happy to oblige your chronic masturbation habits). Umm... You said I "still lived at home," or something along those lines, which would lead me to believe that you assumed I live with my 'rents. And, I don't give a fuck that you stepped in, because if I were belittling your friends that means they said something stupid and they deserved it. Friends over the internet is a sorry state of affairs, unless you actually plan on meeting that person, because text does not readily display true emotion.

The Priest

There, the two chracters I control that are in factions. No points, because I only play The Priest, and even then it's rare that I can get any points because CrazyJoey always jacks 'em first. :(

With all of that said, I don't rage. I don't care. Fuck off and die. I'm crying now.

Edit - what did you want me to say about your parents? Something along the lines of a comment I made regarding them forcing you into college. I'll give a short explanation:

When most kids are growing up, they are lead to believe that "college" is the pursuit of most others, and therefore the only true means of attaining success in this life. I'm absolutely positive that most parents have told their kids that they need to go to college in order to "do something" with their lives, and considering you keep mentioning college as a means of success, I then made an assumption that your parents were the same way and thus made a point of typing it out.

Happy? :)

Flipper

Knight

Furota said:
I don't need to prove any points. I'm not raged (you can talk to me in vent if you'd like; I'd be more than happy to oblige your chronic masturbation habits). Umm... You said I "still lived at home," or something along those lines, which would lead me to believe that you assumed I live with my 'rents. And, I don't give a fuck that you stepped in, because if I were belittling your friends that means they said something stupid and they deserved it. Friends over the internet is a sorry state of affairs, unless you actually plan on meeting that person, because text does not readily display true emotion.

The Priest

There, the two chracters I control that are in factions. No points, because I only play The Priest, and even then it's rare that I can get any points because CrazyJoey always jacks 'em first. :(

With all of that said, I don't rage. I don't care. Fuck off and die. I'm crying now.

I've never seen the Priest or 1986 :<

And as far as all that about online friends goes. Weren't you the one who got married online?

Flipper

Knight

response to edit: yeah, I'm happy, thanks. You're wrong about that, but it's ok. My parents have always given me the choice with what to do with my life. I've chosen college because it's what I need to do to become a history teacher.

Dantrag123

Wanderer

Ironfist, do you remember a guild named The Ninjars, -N-?
Well if i had to vote for a best dueler intershard wise(decent shard wise) i'd vote for Falx, from -N-, reply if you remember him or rest of the ninjars ironfist.

Lorthic

Knight

GuderiaN said:
response to edit: yeah, I'm happy, thanks. You're wrong about that, but it's ok. My parents have always given me the choice with what to do with my life. I've chosen college because it's what I need to do to become a history teacher.

Okay then, that's all you needed to say. I made an assumption and was wrong about it; there's no need for us to argue over the fucking internet because of a simple misunderstanding. I apologize, and hope that we have at the least put that inane bullshit behind us.

Flipper

Knight

To be honest I just like arguing over the internet because either people are too stupid around me or they give up right away... Portland OR is full of whiny liberal hippys =( I'm down for forgetting the three pages of arguing we've made =)

Lorthic

Knight

GuderiaN said:
I've never seen the Priest or 1986 :<

And as far as all that about online friends goes. Weren't you the one who got married online?

Yes, I was married in-game, but I wasn't e-dating her, or anything. She had a boyfriend irl, and I had a girlfriend. It was simply the fact that I have a shit ton of gold and we were bored, so talked to Seer Mia, arranged a wedding, and poof, we get made fun of. It's too bad that people are too fucking ignorant to ask the real story behind it, and automatically assume that we're in love simply because we get married in a videogame. No, this is not directed at you, but to all of those who don't have anything more intelligent or worthwhile to flame me with then, "OH I DIDNT GET MARRIED IN U O LOKL?"

Lorthic

Knight

GuderiaN said:
To be honest I just like arguing over the internet because either people are too stupid around me or they give up right away... Portland OR is full of whiny liberal hippys =( I'm down for forgetting the three pages of arguing we've made =)

Got AIM? Maybe we can kiss and make up.

AIM - lorthicii

Flipper

Knight

Well, the only reason I brought that up was because you were challenging my making online friends, which has been a pretty important thing for me - a lot of people i meet online i would never have met otherwise. A online friend actually just moved to my neighborhoor, who would never have if I hadn't met him.

Lorthic

Knight

Oh, and so far as online friends goes, I just don't believe that they mean as much as everyone says they do, except for a few. I've had some online friends for years that I've met in real life, or have talked to on the phone, and once that happens I don't just consider them "online friends." By that time, they're true friends.

Let's take Cebrious Arcane, for example. I chat with him online, and haven't in any other manner, but this spring my girlfriend and I plan on going out to Boulder to spend time with him and his. It'll be a blast.

Flipper

Knight

Yeah there are definitely some people you just click with, so be it that you meet online. I've had some people who affected my thinking a great deal and some who were just cool guys to hang out with in video games.

Lorthic

Knight

GuderiaN said:
Yeah there are definitely some people you just click with, so be it that you meet online. I've had some people who affected my thinking a great deal and some who were just cool guys to hang out with in video games.

Mmhm... I hear that. How much for a blow job?

Status
Not open for further replies.