UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best dress on shard.

Chandra

Wanderer
Does not make sense.

Please make a video, of you picking the robe in your house, putting it on your paperdoll, going to Luna Bank, say Hi to two strangers, and put it in your bank.

Then I'll believe you.

Until then, it's fake.
sounds like a lot of work just to make some random guy believe I have a pink dress

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
why don't you just believe me?
My spy, @Ajani told me to be careful with you.
There is only one dress like this that I have seen before, and you are not it's owner.
If that's truly yours, why have I never seen it before?
That kind of dress requires a lot of time, effort, and work to make, so you would have to have been buying the materials for a while. Yet, I only know of one person whom actively sought many of those items.

Although, it is still possible, quite unlikely, but possible, that you managed to get all the materials in the outmost secrecy, and that you've made this robe in order to hide it, never wear it, until you ask to PC it... I honestly doubt it.

I guess you could say, it's just a gut feeling.

But I don't want to go too off topic. I would be worth anything between 20-100 mil's... But that's if....

It was real.

Chandra

Wanderer
My spy, @Ajani told me to be careful with you.
There is only one dress like this that I have seen before, and you are not it's owner.
If that's truly yours, why have I never seen it before?
That kind of dress requires a lot of time, effort, and work to make, so you would have to have been buying the materials for a while. Yet, I only know of one person whom actively sought many of those items.

Although, it is still possible, quite unlikely, but possible, that you managed to get all the materials in the outmost secrecy, and that you've made this robe in order to hide it, never wear it, until you ask to PC it... I honestly doubt it.

I guess you could say, it's just a gut feeling.

But I don't want to go too off topic. I would be worth anything between 20-100 mil's... But that's if....

It was real.
it is real very real