UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bell of Courage

Uomvp

Knight
It used to be around 2.5-3.5mil- i'm guessing around the same price.
Don't see them on vendors very often anymore.

Roxxer

Sorceror
When I searched for it, the last post was from 2008, and in one of the threads they said up to 10 mil. It's not one of a kind, but I don't think there are a whole bunch of them.

KoNNaN

Knight
When I searched for it, the last post was from 2008, and in one of the threads they said up to 10 mil. It's not one of a kind, but I don't think there are a whole bunch of them.

That was before CUB2 and the never ending CUB3

Uomvp

Knight
The thing is did it sell for 10mil or was that the asking price? I bought one during Cub2 for 3mil but I would imagine there are at least another 10 on the server after this cub.

Roxxer

Sorceror
The thing is did it sell for 10mil or was that the asking price? I bought one during Cub2 for 3mil but I would imagine there are at least another 10 on the server after this cub.
10 mil was just one persons PC on it 5 years ago. I never said that was the going rate. The only thing that made me think it could possibly be worth that much is that it was being compared to the pot of gold in price, which at the time was a super rare. I'm only going on what I've read.

Code Blue

Knight
10 mil was just one persons PC on it 5 years ago. I never said that was the going rate. The only thing that made me think it could possibly be worth that much is that it was being compared to the pot of gold in price, which at the time was a super rare. I'm only going on what I've read.

I would think 10 mil is a fair price but dont ask me.

Uomvp

Knight
Rox no one is fighting just giving opinions. I personally couldn't see the bell selling for 10mil but I've seen a lot of shit sell for really high prices.

Roxxer

Sorceror
Rox no one is fighting just giving opinions. I personally couldn't see the bell selling for 10mil but I've seen a lot of shit sell for really high prices.
I wasn't saying you were fighting with me, I just meant I'm not trying to buff up the price of this for my own gain. I appreciate the opinions, keep them coming! If no one claims that they have one, then all we have are opinions to go off of.

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
i have a couple...they are med cub random house deco and they do not ring. Kinda part of a set that includes: book of truth, candle of love, bell of courage.

Roxxer

Sorceror
Okay thanks guys! There are more of them than I thought, apparently. :(
Is there any kind of numerical guestimate of how much its worth?

Id personally say 1.2-2.5 somewhere in that range. Depends on alot of things tho.
How bad the person wants it, If you used your own emblems to get it. Or if you need fast cash for poker. hah :p

Roxxer

Sorceror
Alrighty then, so 10 mil? Great. Thanks for the help guys!
I kid I kid.
I was thinking 2-3.5, so I wasn't far off. :)