UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Battle for Skara Brae 3/27 3PM EST

Bama

Bug Huntress
The Battle Ends With Red.................... Victorious

Attachments

• Sunny_3-27_14.43.jpg
    Sunny_3-27_14.43.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Sunny_3-27_14.43-2.jpg
    Sunny_3-27_14.43-2.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Sunny_3-27_14.44.jpg
    Sunny_3-27_14.44.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Sunny_3-27_14.44-1.jpg
    Sunny_3-27_14.44-1.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Sunny_3-27_14.48.jpg
    Sunny_3-27_14.48.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Sunny_3-27_14.48-1.jpg
    Sunny_3-27_14.48-1.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 2

Sundoom

Sorceror
lol, hugo, i noticed you didn't take a screenshot of what happened when you said we Reds came from behind

i didn't have time to take one, was tryin to heal others during the massacur.

hugoboss

Sorceror
lol, hugo, i noticed you didn't take a screenshot of what happened when you said we Reds came from behind

i didn't have time to take one, was tryin to heal others during the massacur.

heh.. maybe i was too busy taking screenshots and not using bandies / re-arming weapon.. hence all that dying

..and there was some random chap who felt the aggro when the bodies, boxes and bones started piling up around the entrance to the bank..

Sundoom

Sorceror
I'd be glad to participarte in another.

If we do, i'll be keepin my characters name up. if not i'll be changin it back - though i might not in the end.. kinda like the idea of being Captain Zaine instead of Sundoom

serotonin

Traveler
I don't think it matters it was a mess - It was always going to be :) It's a dirty sport is killing, and unless we literally lock ourselves in a closed environment, everyone has to run and regroup at some point :p

hugoboss

Sorceror
I don't think it matters it was a mess - It was always going to be :) It's a dirty sport is killing, and unless we literally lock ourselves in a closed environment, everyone has to run and regroup at some point :p

hahaha i kept running into our own choke points and getting trapped in our own traps

the mess IS the fun part

serotonin

Traveler
hahaha i kept running into our own choke points and getting trapped in our own traps :oops:

the mess IS the fun part

I couldn't have said it better. I chased a guy down (might have been you?) towards the bank where there was a choke point to the left. The guy clearly forgot where the entrance was, because - on low health - he walked into a dead end when I took that last swipe :)

Oh my word, I've never had such a thrill.. Wasn't oo happy about the bandage/pot looting :( But... such is life!

serotonin

Traveler
I didn't... I don't think anyone got a screen shot of when Lynae said "In my opinion............................. Reds won." lol