UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Barstools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Barstools

not really. they differ from color to color.

obviously the darkest are worth the most.
all the brown ones are 1m or less usually.
the lightest colored ones are usually 1-3m
the middle range ones are about 3-4m
and the darkest are getting 5+ easy

the exception is the charcoal one which is about 15-20mil

honestly i would pay more for the gold prob. there are only 2 that i know of. goomba use to roll with one and i forgot the other. but yea the gold is close to the charcoal. theres a few other exceptions out there im sure.

DeViiaNt

Knight

I think Reign has a gold one. But personally I would pay more for the dark grey because it looks better lol.

lies. he used to rock a gold swampy with that stool and faction gold cloth. it looked so tight. i always wanted it when i was a noob.

There are more than 2 gold ones. I like the gold one a lot, it is sexy. I forgot who I sold the one I used to have to, maybe it was Reign, lol.

UOGamersGirl

Wanderer

Yeah Reign and Goomba are the only people I've seen wearing one, besides Emotion's Ghost of course.

I would pay a proper price for a gold one. So did we come to an agreement on 12-15?

DeViiaNt

Knight

DragonSlayer69r;1873492 said:
i havent seen a:

.In Nox
[Posion]

in forever.Anyone know what happened to them? They were bod cloth neon green.

How many were there? The only one I ever saw was owned by Maniphesto I think

UOGamersGirl;1873467 said:
Yeah Reign and Goomba are the only people I've seen wearing one, besides Emotion's Ghost of course.

I would pay a proper price for a gold one. So did we come to an agreement on 12-15?

That sounds about right.

reign prob wouldnt want to part with hers and i think goomba had his posted forsale at one point but didnt get what he wanted. hes pretty inactive unless im mistaken.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Reign will never sell her gold one. If she does it's because she decided to sell all of her stools, which I don't see happening anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.