UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Barracoon Protection?

Buiu

Knight
Re: Barracoon Protection?

Feersum Endjinn;383961 said:
I was wondering where you'd got to...

:p

FE
Where'd you go?
I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone.
Please come back home...

jrhather

Wanderer

Hyphy Train;383962 said:
Easy mistake of hitting the last target button, rather than the target self, especially if they`re both hotkeyed to keys that are right next to one another.

It`s not like you`d know that though, you let your razor macros do the targetting for you.
lol

Yes.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Paulie;383957 said:
lol, and actually steven you died to me north of there before you took those pics of me talking to you from the house, cause you got guard wacked cause your newb ass healed a red in the guard zone that you were fighting. btw love your gear, who did you steal it from? or buy for that matter.

Actually I didn't get wacked I see no reason to lie. I died i got stam tapped by an archer and red lined and unable to move i stood and took a shot and a dump while at low life and died.
I didn't die to you, i died to you + archers.
As for my gear I got it like this retardhttp://www.uodemise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84362

Selling my old gear, don't talk about buying gear ain't that what shade got banned for lolololol.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Paulie;383955 said:
luigi, i remember when you were nothing but a nub tamer, go back to quoting borat and jacking off to your suit and let the grown men talk.

Rofl because this is how grown men talk. BTW if you can remember when he sucked at pvp and now he can destroy you with ease that means you haven't improved it really means you suck.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Here's the deal, i'll duel danny on the field or in a duel (which ever he prefers)

If I lose I'll do something stupid and get banned intentionally and record it with pics and video if needed.

If I win, which I will in quick succession. I want danny just to shut up and realize and admit he is awful at pvp. Take a screenie and post it on forums or something.

Only rule I want is him to not have a house or anything like that near so he doesn't run into it.
Let's see if he accepts :)

taamason

Sorceror

Paulie;383842 said:
Well, if you have good equipment, why were you all dead, learn to work together and stay alive, and try rezzing the minute someone dies rather than waiting till your all dead, use communication devices like vent, and or uoam for organization. and arriving at coon only to get pwned by four zen then cry on forums to pay up for protection is not having balls, its bowing down and licking from the rancid cock that is zen.

this is like the E threads of old. everyone hated E. wow i feel like we have arrived. everyone hates us now on the forums. we must be doing most things right. this kind of raging hate must result from jealousy.

p01n7e

Sorceror

DUnno biout you guys buut this is fun!
From whtat i managed to read i grew a stangge sense of BULLSHIT ltying around. I havnet died to we.gank.okay in ages, s o all the crap yuo guys rant is total bullshti.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

p01n7e;384014 said:
DUnno biout you guys buut this is fun!
From whtat i managed to read i grew a stangge sense of BULLSHIT ltying around. I havnet died to we.gank.okay in ages, s o all the crap yuo guys rant is total bullshti.

You died to a revenant more than likely.

nemnoch

Sorceror

The whole idea of paying for protection reminds me of old school Mob rackets. You are paying Zen HALF of your prized loot so they wont raid you and take all your loot. Reminds me of paying the mob so they wont come in and kill you and take all your money.

Not only are the mobsters.. err I mean Zen, getting free and easy Powerscrolls, they also get to work on Virtue Paths - double the bonus for them!

Are there any other raiding guilds besides Zen? I see post after post of trammies complaining about Zen in the General Section of the forums - but nothing concerning any other Fel guild.

I now fully expect to get ganked by 50 Zen the very first time my PVP Char steps out of a Moongate into the mysterious rules-free facet of Fel. According to posts I have read and the people crying about it - they must have ghost cams every other screen. I look forward to getting slaughtered before my old man reflexes even see that I am being attacked :)

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

nemnoch;384051 said:
The whole idea of paying for protection reminds me of old school Mob rackets. You are paying Zen HALF of your prized loot so they wont raid you and take all your loot. Reminds me of paying the mob so they wont come in and kill you and take all your money.

Not only are the mobsters.. err I mean Zen, getting free and easy Powerscrolls, they also get to work on Virtue Paths - double the bonus for them!

Are there any other raiding guilds besides Zen? I see post after post of trammies complaining about Zen in the General Section of the forums - but nothing concerning any other Fel guild.

I now fully expect to get ganked by 50 Zen the very first time my PVP Char steps out of a Moongate into the mysterious rules-free facet of Fel. According to posts I have read and the people crying about it - they must have ghost cams every other screen. I look forward to getting slaughtered before my old man reflexes even see that I am being attacked :)

I wish we had 50 people but I don't even think the demise pvp scene has 50 people let alone us. =/

nemnoch

Sorceror

Steven_Greer;384052 said:
I wish we had 50 people but I don't even think the demise pvp scene has 50 people let alone us. =/

awww man. That's kind of dissappointing.