UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Banter from The Shape of Things to Come

hickman48

Knight
With that type of logic we can assume many things....

a. If the dong is really 3cm then that implies that Hickderp is an inch or so tall irl?

or

b. That everything in the picture is to scale making Hickderp normal size and Rayth's Dong larger than a human and a horse combine...

Conclusion:

Hickderp is smaller than Rayth's dong, according to, and expressed by Hickderp and backed up with logic provided by yourself.

Cheers! :cool:

Did not say anything else was to scale your reading way to far into it.

r_lee86

Sorceror
NO no no when something is drawn to scale then it is the actual size as appears in the page so all 3 of your assumptions are wrong. Unless your monitor is the mega screen in a sports arena then you might have something however I don't think so. Anyone ever told you what happens when you assume?

el pepino

Sorceror
I Did did not say anything else was to scale. your You're reading way to too far into it.

But....
Why would one thing in an image be to scale while the others in the image are not to scale?
Consider everything in the image is 2d "art." Then logic would imply that the proposed size of one object in an image would remain relative to other objects in the same image.
Unless there was a difference in depth and focus on one object, however in the image shown the "dong" appears to be foremost in the image.
Meaning if you applied depth as a factor to the scale of size, the dong is even bigger than is interpreted compared to everything else.

You Lose! Good Day Sir! :cool:

royal kapero2

Sorceror
With that type of logic we can assume many things....

a. If the dong is really 3cm then that implies that Hickderp is an inch or so tall irl?

or

b. That everything in the picture is to scale making Hickderp normal size and Rayth's Dong larger than a human and a horse combine...

Conclusion:

Hickderp is smaller than Rayth's dong, according to, and expressed by Hickderp and backed up with logic provided by yourself.

Cheers! :cool:

With that type of logic we can assume many things...

a. you are a retard

b. you are a retard

c. you are a retard

Conclusion:

You are more retarded than Rayth's because he at least was at elementary school (SEE HIS SENESE OF HUMOUR) and you are just starting to catch this sense of humour.

Calvin lay there in bed, next to his tiger. His fourteenth birthday was tomorrow. He was getting older, puberty striking at his mind, voice, and body. He kissed Hobbes on the cheek, puling him closer and thanking him for being his friend. Then it happened. It had been happening often since he was thirteen and he had no control over it. His erection tented his boxers, pressing against his friend's rump.

"Stop.." Hobbes mumbled with a growl, pushing him away. Calvin turned onto his back, pulling his under shorts down and revealing his standing pillar, about five inches. Average, he figured. He shook Hobbes awake. He didn't wake easily and grumbled and growled, but eventually sat up. "What, Calvin?" He asked angrily, wanting very much to go back to sleep. "I love you." "I love you too.." Hobbes said awkwardly. 'What is this about?' He wondered. "Do you really love me?" "Yeah, why?" Hobbes sat up further, sleep forgotten. "I want to mate with you.." Calvin blushed.

"Wait! What? You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the liscence plate said "fresh" and had dice in the mirror. If anything, I could say that this cab was rare, but I though "nah, forget it, yo home to Bel Air"! I pulled up to the house at about seven or eight, yelled to the cabbie, yo homes, smell you later. Looked at my kingdom, and I was finally there, to sit on my throne, as the Prince of Bel Air.

silvertiger

Knight
You're is short for you are. Ask Lukin for variations. Your is an adjective. You're is a combination of a pronoun and a verb. I have a link for you guys that are still learning our language.... somewhere. Even those who have been studying all their lives and don't know any other languages. I can't find the link.

For those who are coming back. I wish you luck and advise you this: You're conijual trullin of treads ain't hulpin ewe.

Thank you, members of Demise Staff, for your continual hard work and effort. As for the former administrator: You, sir, are raging over matters that no longer concern you. Yes, your shard is cool, but underpopulated. Flaming other shard's staff members probably will not help your cause. Thank you for the hissy fit.

zrv21

Sorceror
i like how the tittle of this post is "the shape of things to come", and page 3 is almost completely about a over/under sized penis, and page 4 is about grammar. I hope all new players come to this post first are like, "WTF?!?! I... Must... play here."

royal kapero2

Sorceror
I ask the man you're proud of yourself you realize what you're doing ? have you even reason and human dignity, ? i do not know but pathetic fellow with you, unless you do not think even what you do and who you insult , you can afford to offend those what is deserved but not our Pope Pole our compatriot great person , and so unique and important because it is not anyone there so yourself that you can laugh at yourself because you like it so I do not know what you did you grow up a family but unless you do not I do not understand what it is faith. , if you think that you are great you are a mere tip of which someone else has isolated from society, I do not know what this is so funny but cling to Stalin or Hitler or other abusers and not picking on such a holy person as pope john paul 2 . how you can post a publicly at all the pictures on the internet forums ? I ask who should answer for it because I think you can see that the Church does not like it I do not know you're an atheist or believe have any sect or maybe you 're at all a servant of Satan you will not be with the Pope doing this , you 're probably some I do not know what's jarasz stakeholders, Satan. go think of how many pope did , he was someone who you are and you to do it yourself ridicule what? Who gave you the right to insult our pope at all ? thought about it at all that this is not such a person that her laugh , and I shall be all praise ? so take your child really are some Psycholek because unlike you this pope is an authority for me and you do not know whose authority can be the same unless some idiots like you who do not know what this church and religion , we can see that he does not pray and do not go for religions to school, you can see you do not respect religion I do not know how you like it myself so take your picture you put wonder if you dared August . really wezta children roicie Consider what you can see because I do not have a clue about who he was pope john pablo ii as you are not in fully developed mentally do not take it for such a person as the Holy Father because it proves that you do not have at home unless cross a single insult the holy is not about me, but this church at all general principles of faith to have some dignity because the pope insulted anyone and you insult him for what what? do not tell me what you insult such a person as the Holy Father ? lack words to me but if you have an idea though , and picked up the scriptures and read to yourself that you can be changed . did not I go to church because I can see a long time , Satan is in you , man , you do not like although the church is sitting quietly and do not insult other people.

Bile

Knight
I thought about it, I'll post.

You mean blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Facts:

1. You did indeed come to me and confirm you were demolishing a house infront of our guildhouse, near Shadowlords faction base.
  2. You did indeed offer me wares and wealth during my time as a staff member, which I promptly refused.
  3. You did indeed banish the Korean [Nya-] guild on unwarranted grounds. It's a shame, they would've stuck around for a long time.
  4. You did indeed disregard staff-to-player and staff-to-staff relationships.
  5. You did indeed go on a wild enraged tangent, which led to myself and my comrades losing everything they've gathered over the years.
  6. You did indeed force me to take leave from being a staff member here by suggesting that I "Go ahead and leave.", when you discovered I was working with Ryan on another project.
Now, now. I'll let off the gas pedal, because quite frankly I don't care. I was supposedly Staff for three years prior, the two years while, and even beyond. What truly interests me is that saddening fact that you sat there, ignored all my warnings, and proceeded to take me and my comrades down along with you. Whatever your demise ultimately was, I'm glad, but not for my own personal enjoyment, but for the people you dictated over; everyone. So, having finally received the answer I've been searching for ever since that day, the reason to my banishment (which took 7 months and Eos to inform me of, the same banishment that took down Jim and his brothers castle); Yes, Jim was in a pass-worded teamspeak channel motivating his guild to go elsewhere. Phelon informed Xavier of such, Xavier overreacted...

staff1.jpg
... and as for my final thoughts. I don't hold any grudges (Jim's three brothers sure do... suits and suits and suits and years stripped, thanks Xavier.) against any previous, current, or future staff members nor Phelon. The only thing I can hope for is that Eos is open enough to take heed from his current staffers in regards to preventing another storm as such, which he is..​
AMA coming later.​