UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Banter from The Shape of Things to Come

Whatever98

Squire
i see it as a corrupt government that got banished by the return of the king :p
whole shard is a happier and more friendly place now tbh

xavier got way too dictatory and controlling for what a GM should be, and im glad he's gone. Jim was alright, but way too much of a shit stirrer :/
he was always causing trouble between people, and i dont miss him or his lot tbh.. they were just all very arrogant, cliquey, and oppressive to new players, it was like the server was in a great depression or something. like summet out of robocop or terminator, they were the evil megacorp that fixed everything so they'd profit :/

it's a shame about all the houses that fell, and we probably lost a lot of players from it, i think it was just spite from xavier tbh, tryin to fuck the shard over before he left. but all in alll, it was a good thing, the beast is slain after showing his true colours, and the dark cloud over the server has been lifted. it was worth the cost :p

Whatever98

Squire
i think a lot of the stuff in the castle was illegal though anyway, given to him by xavier

probably had to delete it by hand so they didn't idoc and fall into the general population