UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bann the user above you!

hickman48

Knight
Re: Bann the user above you!

ParagonDancer;348706 said:
Everyone's dream come true. And oppurtunity to Ban Pbguy from the forums.

And guess what? I'm not going to!!!!!!!!!
i ban you for not being able to provo everything

jrhather

Wanderer

pbguy434;348661 said:
Banned due to the technicality of being able to ban ANYONE above me in the post list.

ParagonDancer;348706 said:
Everyone's dream come true. And oppurtunity to Ban Pbguy from the forums.

And guess what? I'm not going to!!!!!!!!!
Banned for being apathetic and bursting bubbles. Also banned for spelling and syntax errors. 'Cause I can.

TS_SS;348831 said:
I ban you for quoting the people you ban

Banned for not liking quotes.

I ban jrather for posting too many times here.

C'mon, can't you give it a rest? People would like the chance to ban someone NOT you.

uome

Bug Hunter

I ban TS SS for sounding like a boat when you read his name backwards.:confused:

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

ban TS for not being understanding lol

(On a serious note though, I had about 30 applicants, and we only take on 1 per trained mentor, the guild has only 4 mentors. I require all potential candidates to apply by PM stating their template and why they feel they deserve the position over other applicants, which I consider to be a great priviledge due to the oppertunity it provides. Someone simply PMing me with "sign me up" is seriously mistaken, as there are those who take the time to write PAGES as to what they have gone through and expierienced and how they feel about |DD|)

TS_SS

Sorceror

lol, just kidding there :)

HOWEVER I ban you for having a nick, I don`t understand :)

And i`m off to bed, since I have like 3 hours of sleep :)