UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

bah humbug feathered hat unblessed

smooth85

Sorceror
i bought 2 of them so far for 50k each (one on vendor, one in moonglow off a random), and saw 1 on another vendor for 100k. i really doubt they are worth anywhere near a mil... they were global handouts i believe, no?

mattang

Wanderer
i bought 2 of them so far for 50k each (one on vendor, one in moonglow off a random), and saw 1 on another vendor for 100k. i really doubt they are worth anywhere near a mil... they were global handouts i believe, no?
then i saw a really dumb person paying way to much for a hat there going for about 100k i guess

Schnell420

Sorceror

They were handed out after the server shut down on saturday. only about 300 ppl or so were on. I was lucky enough to log out and log in with a few chars before they werent spawning anymore. After that I just stole a few more and sold them to my friend that didnt get any. I say they are worth between 50 - 100k tops. Anyone paying more than that has too much money to spend.