UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Back after a year

X-Halio-X

Wanderer
Back after a year

I missed this server!
It took me 9 dvds to find the one that had UOML last version setup :p

here is the proof that i was gone by almost a year *cries*
look at the second player on the list, and check last visit...

Account #1
Just before i left, one reason to do it was because i lost all my money TWICE in poker (i quit both times but the first time was a very short time), and ironically when i log again i appear there :D

Account #2
I dont remember very well but i think i had a house equal to the one on the picture, looks like someone else placed one there... i could escape that snake with a recall

Account #3
Hmm... yeah, this happens a lot of this server, i couldn't escape the snake because i was interrupted while recalling, and the second time because my rune was blocked by my account #2 =/ and since i was downloading some torrents i had a lot of lag, so i was barrely running faster than the animals and monsters there...

When i managed to escape a pk appeared...
The screen is semi-dark because i took it while my char was screaming!

Account #3 Part 2
This bastard got what he deserved :D hahaha he didn't look at his HP
look at the message i told him :D, btw, i never gave him murder count, i wont make him proud of himself :p

Account #4
I decided to stop torrents so this doesn't happen again so easily, when i logged in i appeared on the same spot as account 3 and i went back to see if there was stuff left on my body but before i arrived he was there again, this pk attacked me again but suddenly he stopped (maybe because this character was naked), and after i noticed i didn't have regs to ress my character, i recalled using a charge ;)

Account #3 Part 3
Luckily i found the bastard ressed me :) and he didn't pick my bag of regs (maybe he didnt see them), cause i saw him looting regs one by one, i had a mess on my main backpack

Maybe i will revenge some day! muahaha

i don't know how often i will be playing but i hope i dont become addicted again :p

feel free to offer 18x18's or grandcastles to me!

X-Halio-X

Wanderer
Re: Back after a year

YOU FORUM FREAK! hehe j/k
that was a fast answer :p i remember them :)
i will log out for now because ill go to a familiar party (i dont want uo to interfere too much, i have took enough time writing this thread =P)
see you later!