UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[b] 7x9 For Sale Closest house to Ice Dungeon great pvp/vendor house![/b]

This is a great house and I have had it almost a year. I hate to sell it but I am consolidating all my houses in one area so this one has become the "odd man out". The plot really has it all: Secluded, on Water, no other houses on same screen. Marissa the Healer is the one parked outside Ice Dungeon main entrance and she never moves and can't be attacked. I think this is the only healer in the game like that. What that means essentially is she belongs to the house and cannot be messed with. She is so close to the North wall of the house that you can actually Rez inside the walls of the house! i've done it a million times. Definite advantage for pvp. It's a small house but since there's no other houses close you cannot MS or CL the house because the roof cannot be seen, so you're actually safe in it, despite its small size. Not from EQ of course, but EQ can't kill u.

I paid the seller 450k for the house a year ago and I felt at the time like i got ripped off and paid too much. However, a lot of houses have come and gone thru my portfolio in the last year and i never sold this one. So maybe I didn't pay too much. It's a special plot and has great vendor potential due to the proximity to Ice Dungeon and the healer. A great many people die in ice and get rezzed right there. you've probably been rezzed there yourself many a time. lots of traffic, lots of pvp, lots of everything.
I don't really know what the place is worth, the market will have to decide.

I won't take less than 350k for it in any event, so that has to be the s/b. 25k inc plz.

post ur bids if you want this place, i've always really liked it. No screenshots b/c it's literally right outside Ice Dungeon main entrance due south a few paces, next to the healer. Not hard to find. kind of my little pimp pad. if it doesn't sell that's fine, i'll just keep it and have three houses in my main area instead of four. Happy bidding.
AIM heater5280