UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

auto attack closest grey

Kiluad

Sorceror
auto attack closest grey

how do i do that, i've been searching for 20 mins and fiddling with razor a bit longer than that, i give up.

ereshkigal

Traveler
Re: auto attack closest grey

Hi,
I have been using a macro to attack closest grey and it works fine for me.
Here's the macro if that's what you are looking for. Hope it works for you too.:)

Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1511|
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.2000000
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1395|

Gisela

Bug Hunter

This is actually harder than it sounds. You can make a 3-step razor macro:

Set last target
Target closest <red,grey,enemy,etc>
Attack last target

However, if for some reason the targetting fails, you will end up attacking whatever your actual last target was, which may be your pet or your guildmate -- even if they are on the friends list. Really annoying.

I settled for just using the 3 actual hotkeys one by one.

There is a UO client macro called "select nearest hostile" but it doesn't seem to be implemented in RunUO. The client macros are preferable because they bring up the health bar. Maybe someoen who knows the network code can add support for it.

Devo

Sorceror

u know theres a targeting system in razor that will do all of these commands, i have 4 targeting options, closest red/grey/blue/orange

Gisela

Bug Hunter

Yeah that's exactly what I'm talking about. It sucks in many ways :p

Keekah

Page

My macros work just fine. The way I built them:
target closest whatever
target closest whatever (yes, again. Just in case it doesn't work the first time as it happens sometimes)
attack last
pause 0.3 seconds
cancel current target
clear current target queue

The last two lines help avoid you accidentally attacking guildies, pets, whatever, the next time you cast a spell, attack or perform any other action.

Enjoy. (;

Gisela

Bug Hunter

Bandage your pet and try that macro again when no one else is in range.

* While in Fel or guilded

Keekah

Page

I can't since I'm no tamer. (= If it doesn't work after healing your pet with bandies then... well, what could I say? It could be a bug of some sort. It does the job beautifully for me (archer). I'm thinking of adding another 'target closest whatever' line though, because although it happens very rarely with 2 of them in there already, it just does sometimes. Oh, btw, just recalled I was healing my guildleader's pet during a champ spawn with close wounds once and using this macro simultaneously. No problems encountered. Does that count? (=

[EDIT] You could also use client macro for that. It's a bit slower than similar razor macros, but it has invoke virtue -> honor in it, and there's no way to invoke it using razor (correct me if I'm wrong). You have to have new targetting system turned on for it to work. It is something like

select closest -> mobile
select closest -> mobile
invoke virtue -> honor
wait for target
last target
attack last

Problem is it targets ANYTHING, including yellow npcs, animals, players etc. But it's ok if you're in control of the distance between you and the thing you're trying to honor and attack. Even if there's someone else around.

Two Wolves

Knight

Is this still the case, there's no way to invoke honor using razor.

I did create a client macro for invoke virtue -> honor, all razor gets out of that when recording is Wait for Target.

Thanks.