UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Attempt to create PvP Friday!

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
LOL! I have said lets group fight for money already!
I have had groups on and the only people to fight seem to be ice. I have yet to see you with any amount of people or tbh you at all.

20m shouldn't really be a lot of gold to any of us.
Money or not I'm down for some action!
Yall being the hungry contenders.

I'm on duty right now and will probably only be home for about an hour tomorrow morning to pack a bag and then wont return home till Saturday evening. Try to log in on Sunday. Lets get some fights goin!

Sounds good, nah we number 1 on this shard..
You know it, I know it.. see you Friday and Sunday. You don't win unless you have more people. But by all means Friday, try and gank the shit out of us;)

Ew, thanks..would love to say no but I'm sure they'll come. They will get targeted first I'm sure though haha, once we get a thief on us we will stop with the gold and rares in bags and just give the crews or whoever kills us what they've earned

Better yet, if people don't want to fight just hide and when bodies drop, just go loot asap haha, but please. No thieves