UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Areas of Activity

Hellhorn

Wanderer
Greetings!

Some friends and I just started playing on UOG again, most of us originally from the Atlantic shard, and were curious as to where the rp activity is, if there is any? Would be fun to get active in UO rp again!

Which guilds are active?
How large is the community?
How active is the community?
Where are some rp hotspots?

Any answers to these questions would be greatly appreciated!

awsome

Traveler
Which guilds are active?
From my perspective, the Orcs & Rangers of Skara Brae are fairly active. Undead, The Creeping Doom & SoK are somewhat active, and then there are guilds that have posted on here that I haven't seen much out of lately/yet, such as Yew Militia, Savages & the Watchers of the Way. That's not to say that some of those guilds aren't more active, but I just haven't seen it lately or yet.

How large is the community?
Not very. There are many Orcs, a few Undead, some Rangers and some other folks spread here and there.

How active is the community?
Lots of Orcish activity at the Britain Moongate primarily, but also at the Yew Orc Fort. The Rangers have been doing something every night lately. I have yet to make it over to the Kinship Tavern and see what's going down there.

Where are some rp hotspots?
Yew is always mentioned, although I haven't seen it lately. Skara is becoming more of a hotspot because we are there. If you consider orcs yelling hoowah while they fight blues rp activity, then the Brit Moongate might be considered one. (FYI, this is not a knock on the Orcs, it's just a statement of fact that it's difficult to have ACTUAL RP with the Orcs when they are being ganked by blues) I always try to hit the Orc Fort, although it's hit or miss whether I find someone there or not. Kinship Tavern over in Minoc is hopefully going to become a hot spot.

I would ask that if you join the community (and I hope you do) give it more than a week or two to flesh itself out. In my relatively short time here I've seen too many guilds declare themselves on the scene only to fizzle what seems like the next day. You can make a splash, you just have to work at it. Also, be good guys. Good guys are pretty overwhelmed atm.

Spudler

Wanderer
:(

No worries. Come by the Tavern for a drink, stay for some grief! It's all in the nature of a good time!! ;)

SoK (Sosarian Order of Knights) went down for a bit but is trying to rebuild. Look us up at our new IRC channel, #sok, or go our guildportal site. I am one of the leaders of the guild, and my aim is redoscovock. The main leader's is Joar93 and his name is Shawn Lukes.

Spudler

Wanderer
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know we haven't flopped! (Like many new guilds do). We have been building up supplies and such, as we are already getting a lot of unfriendly attention. Bring it on!

The only established night we have that we will MOST likely be around is Wednesday evenings, CDT. Going forward, in about 2 weeks, I will be around the Tavern on Saturday evenings, CDT as well.

Hope to see you all around!