UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Are you male or female?

Are you male or female?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aSydiK

Sorceror
Re: Are you male or female?

A black man (fast & big) said:
what about no gender?
We all know your a man, it FUCKING SAYS SO IN YOUR NAME!

Caz is a guy irl (I think and I've told Caz this already)... therefore people have cheated on this poll.

Caz

Knight

Cid said:
We all know your a man, it FUCKING SAYS SO IN YOUR NAME!

Caz is a guy irl (I think and I've told Caz this already)... therefore people have cheated on this poll.

sry.

Desiac

Wanderer

Apoc Arad said:
What do you US peeps know about cheese ?!!

It always makes me laugh when people say things like this... it's obvious no one ever thinks about the fact that the US is a huge melting pot of people from every single country in this world. In almost any given city you go into you are going to find people from all over this world making up the community, running businesses and sharing their culture with the people around them.

Caz

Knight

Desiac said:
It always makes me laugh when people say things like this... it's obvious no one ever thinks about the fact that the US is a huge melting pot of people from every single country in this world. In almost any given city you go into you are going to find people from all over this world making up the community, running businesses and sharing their culture with the people around them.

Cheese from America -> America Cheese! They can't take credit for other countries work @_@

Caz

Knight

American cheese is a common processed cheese marketed by Kraft Foods, Borden, and other companies in the United States, and to some extent elsewhere. It is orange, yellow, or white in color and mild in flavor, with a medium-firm consistency, and melts easily. It is typically made from a blend of cheeses, most often Colby and Cheddar.

The common use of the marketing label "American Cheese" for "processed cheese" combined with the prevalence of processed cheese in the U.S. compared to the rest of the world has led to the term American cheese being used in the United States synonymously in place of processed cheese. Moreover, the term "American cheese" has a legal definition as a type of pasteurized process cheese under the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations [1].

Thar we have some screwed up cheese. >_<

Desiac

Wanderer

My point was that just because it wasn't invented here doesn't mean we don't know about it. "Americans" are made up of many people from many places, and because of this I happen to believe that if anything we have a great wealth of knowledge about other cultures.... and yes... about their CHEESE!~ =)

Yes I am American, but my ancestors all came from at least 20 other countries... and my neighbors all around be combined we have people from almost every country in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.