UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Are we spread to thin?

YewGuards

Sorceror
I think times have changed since the days when you could place a house along the Yew roads, near a moongate or an old popular RP hangout. It looks like people just log on and go where they know action is. duel areas and farm locations. Maybe it's time for us to organize a new RP tavern or hangout near activity? Does anyone have a house near a popular town they would be willing to rent out? It would be nice to get an rp section up and going again. Just not in the middle of no where lol.

Sintoo

Sorceror
If there's a meeting place yer lookin' fer why nawt try yer luck ovah at the Fallen Tower Tavern, up in the regions of Nordheim?
The tavern is housed jus' down below the barracks.
I'd be glad ter show ye the way.

YewGuards

Sorceror
Hail Sintoo,

Which town is this located near? I'm trying to get an rp hangout established near shard activity. If you have a spot near an active area, I would love to come by.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
To thin, or not to thin: that is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the yeas and yours of outrageous illiteracy, or to take dictionaries against a sea of spelling errors, and by correcting end them. To read, to err no more, and by an err, to say we end the shame and thousand natural embarrassments that ignorance is heir to. To read, to know, to know perchance to write; for in that learned text what thoughts may come?

amtothepm

Knight
I think times have changed since the days when you could place a house along the Yew roads, near a moongate or an old popular RP hangout. It looks like people just log on and go where they know action is. duel areas and farm locations. Maybe it's time for us to organize a new RP tavern or hangout near activity? Does anyone have a house near a popular town they would be willing to rent out? It would be nice to get an rp section up and going again. Just not in the middle of no where lol.
Have you settled in and found a new location or is this something that you're still interested in?

BriarMoss

Sorceror
I'd like to RP depending on what the RP is. I think Orcs are boring so I wouldn't want to do that but otherwise I would enjoy it I think.

YewGuards

Sorceror
I would love use any of your houses, however I'm still trying to get interest in the game right now. Been contacting old players, they all seem to be on other shards. Hoping to talk them into trying out Hybrid again, it's my favorite shard. :)

If you or anyone gets an event or new building up and running, I'll definitely stop by.

amtothepm

Knight
I would love use any of your houses, however I'm still trying to get interest in the game right now. Been contacting old players, they all seem to be on other shards. Hoping to talk them into trying out Hybrid again, it's my favorite shard. :)

If you or anyone gets an event or new building up and running, I'll definitely stop by.
nice!

S4NTA

Sorceror
I have a house literally on the road, 5 second run south of the gate. Its a 8x10 but we could do something to it!

YewGuards

Sorceror
Is this in Britain? I'm noticing that a lot has changed since 2013. Del closed, new staff, new players, new events etc. I think if anything were to be successful, it would have to be near Brit or Yew moongates. I almost think Britain would capture the most activity. However the moongate would provide a short walk to Yew's housing.