UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Are there any spawns?

Are there any spawns?

Wandered about for about half an hour today, to several areas where there's always monstes (graveyards, yew area's etc) and didn't see a single thing, shard not fully spawned yet?

SKitch

Fragile

Wanderer
Well this shard hasn't gone fully public yet, so I'm guessing its not totally done.. We can probably expect the spawns in coming days or hours...not sure

psz

Administrator
Malas and Ilshenar are spawned.

Fel/Trammel Dungeons are spawned. (Aside to Hythloth and Deceit, IIRC).

Some of the Fel/Tram towns are spawned.

T2A in Fel is spawned.

The rest (Fel/Tram overworld, the few missing dungeons, and Tram T2A) are being worked on.

Leirbag

Wanderer
fragile... just wondering if ur a nin fan...(cuz of ur name) ...

about the spawn, its not done yet but damn i've never seen ilshenar like this in any other shard, it is great ^^

psz

Administrator
Buckethead said:
fragile... just wondering if ur a nin fan...(cuz of ur name) ...

about the spawn, its not done yet but damn i've never seen ilshenar like this in any other shard, it is great ^^

Ripped straight from OSI to my personal shard, and brought to Demise from there.

Still needs a couple of tweaks, though. Some spots are just not quite 100%

HoloIII

Wanderer
Where are some spots to train taming atm? Maybe it'd be faster to finish spawns if Trammel/Felucca on UOG:Demise copied the UOG:Hybrid spawns..

psz

Administrator
HoloIII said:
Where are some spots to train taming atm? Maybe it'd be faster to finish spawns if Trammel/Felucca on UOG:Demise copied the UOG:Hybrid spawns..

Gah. No. I've seen those spawns :->

I'd rather do it RIGHT ;->

Trinsic Moongate is a good place to start. As are a lot of areas in Ilsh. Delucia in Fel's pretty popular.

HoloIII

Wanderer
:p

There are only cats/dogs/boars/birds around the Trinsic moongate, and cows/bulls/goats/sheep/hind/great hinds in del. Bulls and great hinds can't even be tamed at 50 skill, and the other animals gain horrendously slow. Sure, I'm all with you on the "doing spawns right" attitude. Right now I believe the main problem is the lack of decent spawns, though I can't really complain since you guys are working on it and the shard is fairly new.

psz

Administrator
Dogs and cats at Trinsic?

So you've missed the harpies, and ettins, and ogres, and lizardmen, and panthers, and cougars, and mountain goats, and wisps, and bears, and all the rest out there? ;->

HoloIII

Wanderer
Yeah :( I've decided that the best way to make some cash right now is repeatedly selling fancy shirts to various tailors around Brittania.